+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Bears at Lions

Blog Entries
    Am I crazy because I think the Lions actually have a shot against the Bears this week?
    Find a new slant.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    The Bears have nothing to play for, and the Lions do (draft position).

As much as everyone wants them to lose, these are the games that they have historically won.

Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if they lost 52-3, but this one has a funny feel to it.

Maybe it's just gas.
    Find a new slant.

They say Shaun Rogers' diet pills will do that to you.

I have to agree with Glenn on this one. The Bears have nothing to play for, and every Lions fan is begging for them to lose. Gould kicks a FG to win in OT. Marinelli wins the coin toss but chooses to take the wind in ford field.
    Destiny

My first reg. season trip to FF, I'm going just to Boo.

Blog Entries
    If the Bears actually needed this game for anything, I bet there would have been 30,000 Bears fans there. It'll probably still be 50/50.

If they were playing anybody but the Bears (maybe the Packers) I bet the place would be half empty.
    Find a new slant.

i was at the bar, so i didnt hear, but around the horn was talking about a fan walk out on sunday. any truth? any point?

at this point, im against it. people are already laughing at our franchise, no need to let them laugh at our fans, too.

also, we agree on something glenn. this is the typical lion win. nothing could be worse, the other team couldnt care any less, and the final nail in the coffin: our best players are out.

its not like i'd put money on the lions, cuz i still think its more likely we'll get blown out, or atleast lose. but i can definitly see a repeat from last year, where our 'christmas gift' (what the media called it) from the lions cost us 8 draft slots, and in hindsight, it really didnt give us that much momentum going into this season.

8 Min left in the 2nd quarter, walk out.
    Destiny

It figures. Kevin Jones goes down and suddenly our offensive line is making holes for the running game.

+ Reply to Thread