+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Sonics at Pistons (17/12/06)

Delfino w/ the hustle defensive play to knock away the inbounds pass!! then he hits the floor diving for the loose ball.

the youngins have been AWESOME tonight.

FlipS obviously regards Delfino as a solid defender to put him in, in the last few seconds.

Nice game by the boys

of course mr. clutch locks it up with 2 FTs.

huge performance by j-max. player of the game along with davis.

Sheed and Lindsey being hurt has been a blessing in disguise. the rooks are looking hungry everytime they step on the floor.

Mad Max was gently asked by Palace security to stop eating babies during halftime, as he was scarying the kiddies....

Mad Max easily the player of the game.

17 points, 12 rebounds (8 offensive), 2 assists, 2 steals, 5-10 FGs, 7-11 FTs.

led all players on both teams in free throws attempted.

That was a damn fun game to watch. Nice play by the tykes, but Blalock was a bit sloppy, looked to be rushing/forcing it a little bit at times.

yeah there was a 30 second stretch where blalock forced things a bit and was a bit sloppy.

but you know what? he also had some nice dishes that other players didn't finish.

i still say i'd rather him run the backup PG spot than flip. flip is as careless or worse when handling the rock. play blalock and let him learn on the job. he will get over the butterflys and will get more confident and comfortable.

look how j-max has improved and gained confidence! blalock can also be a contributor.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Crazy statline for our team. Wish I could have seen JMax's coming out party. DD with 13 boards is a nice surprise too.

Yeah, people tend to forget that double D was an all-star. You know he's got skill.

if Mad Max hasn't earned his 12-15 minutes per night now after Sheed's return, I will personally kill Flip Saunders.

To be somewhat fair to Flip, we have a bit of a big man logjam. Dice, Davis, and Maxiell are all there for the backup spots.
    Last edited by metr0man; 12-17-2006 at 11:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread