+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: OGT: Sonics at Pistons (17/12/06)

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yargs
    I do believe it's time to trade Dyess. He's been consistently inconsistant this year and really is only a jump shooter. He can't defend the pick and roll anymore and doesn't really contribute much to the team other than an above average job on the defensive boards. With DD and Max proving capable of obtaining defensive rebounds there really isn't a need to have mcdyess on the club anymore.
    McDyess would be better if not for the cheap fouls. Unlike Nazr, who tends to collect fouls because he doesn't D his man until he's deep in the pussy, McDyess seems to collect them just for being there in the open court, or in the wake of a normal-looking contested rebound.

He had an awful start, then was getting better (he had a 10 game stretch of shooting near-50% -- very McDyess-like #s) and now he's sucking bad again. I don't know what to make of him. I know that less than a year ago, he was consistent in the playoffs.

I see Maxiell as the future "first guy off the bench" kinda like Corliss, assuming he can make >60% of his FTs (which he did in college).

Don't forget those, "What do you mean that's not a charge?" last second slide in's he's good for once a game.
    STEW BEEF!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    JMax got the #2 spot in ESPNs Daily Dime:

Quietly, the Pistons have climbed back to the top of the Eastern
    Conference. Sunday's hero was soph stud Jason Maxiell, who
    replaced the injured Rasheed Wallace and capped a 17-point, 12-
    rebound day with this game-winning jumper with 6.8 seconds to
    play in Detroit's 97-93 win over Seattle.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...ilydime-061218

+ Reply to Thread