+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker Insider: Keith Nichol

cccsdad:
    I repeat: Every Oklahoma coach who has won a national title has seen it followed up with PROBATION for violating rules and/or canning players who did something illegal.
    Using your school as an example of "Tradition" is akin to using Al Capone as an example of an "Entrepreneur".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

KEITH NICHOL

Just got off the phone with Keiths father, he said Keith is very excited and ready to get to OU and compete. Also, I asked him about rumors that Keith has some type of injury. He said quote "I've been ask that a bunch because of all this internet junk, and I can tell you right now, KEITH is NOT injured and ANYONE that posts otherwise is flat out lying"

Take it for what it's worth.

Where did my post go?

Just got off the phone with Keiths father, he said Keith is very excited and ready to get to OU and compete. Also, I asked him about rumors that Keith has some type of injury. He said quote "I've been ask that a bunch because of all this internet junk, and I can tell you right now, KEITH is NOT injured and ANYONE that says otherwise is flat out lying"

Last edited by Pinetar; 12-28-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinetar
    Just got off the phone with Keiths father, he said Keith is very excited and ready to get to OU and compete. Also, I asked him about rumors that Keith has some type of injury. He said quote "I've been ask that a bunch because of all this internet junk, and I can tell you right now, KEITH is NOT injured and ANYONE that posts otherwise is flat out lying"

It will be interesting to see if not taking people for their word here is a two way street or not.

Of course, it's up to everyone here to believe you or not (Tre at least has a track record here), but thanks for the info in any case.
    Find a new slant.

STRANGE

I make a post regarding the Keith Nichol injury rumor, and it gets moved to a thread that is locked and that no one can respond to, yet I noticed the original post from Dr Tre, is still on the main subject page. Can somebody please explain this to me.

Is it because my post isn't a negative post. I'm sure had I posted something to the effect of, "I've confirmed that Keith Nichol was injured" My post would be left up. Is this N. Korea?

Blog Entries
    I don't know who would have locked the thread, we really don't do that here.

I'll move this there and unlock the thread.

Sorry.
    Find a new slant.

WOW!

Can one of you admins please PM me and let me know why you are removing my posts? Am I breaking some sort of board policy? All I did was relay the information I had received. I thought the posters would appreciate hearing an update on Keith, and would be happy to hear that he is not injured, apparently the admins are affraid Tre will look bad, so they are removing my posts becasue it directly contradicts his information. Please let my post stand and let the readers decide what they choose to believe, or not.

Again, is the America, or N. Korea? Are we only allowed to get one side of the story...Come on guys, I know you are better than this.

I would if I knew who was doing it. Mods can delete your posts too if they are the mod on that forum.

what posts are being removed? I see 4 posts by you, were more removed? if so, what were the contents?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinetar
    Can one of you admins please PM me and let me know why you are removing my posts? Am I breaking some sort of board policy? All I did was relay the information I had received. I thought the posters would appreciate hearing an update on Keith, and would be happy to hear that he is not injured, apparently the admins are affraid Tre will look bad, so they are removing my posts becasue it directly contradicts his information. Please let my post stand and let the readers decide what they choose to believe, or not.

Again, is the America, or N. Korea? Are we only allowed to get one side of the story...Come on guys, I know you are better than this.
    You got that right brother, don't you dare disagree with Tre, or call him out.

Tre has stated that the Nichol story he posted is 100% true, your information (if ture) debunks that, so that my friend is why Tre is pulling your posts. This confirms my belief that he fabricated that whole story, why else would he be removing your posts. He's trying to save face, and he doesn't wan to allow anyone to respond to you, so he's moving your posts to a locked thread. That way he can claim he didn't delete them, But he can keep anyone from responding and calling him out on them.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I would if I knew who was doing it. Mods can delete your posts too if they are the mod on that forum.

what posts are being removed? I see 4 posts by you, were more removed? if so, what were the contents?

Quote Originally Posted by pinetar

Take it for what it's worth
    I believe this was his original post, which has now been moved to a locked thread.

+ Reply to Thread