+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34
FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker Insider: Keith Nichol

I'll tell you what, No Neck. It's not that you look like the bulldog from the old Looney Toons stuff that makes me wretch. It's not the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about that makes me sick.
    You know what bugs me? Those curtains behind you in your picture. They are terrible. They have "double wide" written all over them. I'm guessing that the rest of your house has bedsheets over the windows, and in the winter, there is alot of Reynolds Wrap that can be seen from the street when one of your neighbors drives by in his pick up truck with a payload full of dead squirrels.
    You need to get some fashion sense before you come on this board. You are talking to a people who have built the industrialized world, and at the same time we can rip off a list of the best wines you can buy while vacationing on the French Riviera. We can rivet a fender onto a Dodge Neon at 3 O'clock, and by five O'clock we're discussing the influences of Wagners' "Flight of the Valkyries" on King Ludwig II.
    Honestly, you ought to be embarrassed at your lack of taste.
    And by the way, it's not pronounced "WAG-ner", it's pronounced "VOG-ner", you dumbass.
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 12-25-2006 at 09:21 PM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    You're precious Big10 doesn't have the balls to play a conference championship game. A BCS history lesson. The Big12 has played in 5 of the previous 6 BCS title games, the big 10 has played in 1. When you guys have the balls to have a title game, then you can talk your Big 10 shit, otherwise, piss off, you Michigan puke.
    ROFL. You think I give a shit about UM or MSU? We fucked over UM in '04 and tattooed MSU in like '99.

Five of the games...and they've won...what, half? That doesn't quite strike me as elite. More like better-positioned.

Sorry if I'm trampling on your religion, but at least I can ground myself in mine.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    You know what I find interesting about this whole thing??

The fact that people have been arguing over an 18 year old high school kid. That's why I don't really care about recruiting because I just think it's wrong for people to totally investigate and track down stories on some high school kid. There's just something twisted about that.

Well, you could say that we're arguing over an 18 year old kid, but it has evolved into one of those good old fashioned "My team is great, and yours sucks". Plus it's also gone to whether or not there was treachery involved in putting the rumor about the injury out there.
    Keith Nichol left this discussion long ago. Ever since we've had ESPN, and afleets have become rock stars, the TALK about sports is bigger than the game. That's the reality of it.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I'll tell you what, No Neck. It's not that you look like the bulldog from the old Looney Toons stuff that makes me wretch. It's not the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about that makes me sick.
    You know what bugs me? Those curtains behind you in your picture. They are terrible. They have "double wide" written all over them. I'm guessing that the rest of your house has bedsheets over the windows, and in the winter, there is alot of Reynolds Wrap that can be seen from the street when one of your neighbors drives by in his pick up truck with a payload full of dead squirrels.
    You need to get some fashion sense before you come on this board. You are talking to a people who have built the industrialized world, and at the same time we can rip off a list of the best wines you can buy while vacationing on the French Riviera. We can rivet a fender onto a Dodge Neon at 3 O'clock, and by five O'clock we're discussing the influences of Wagners' "Flight of the Valkyries" on King Ludwig II.
    And by the way, it's not pronounced "WAG-ner", it's pronounced "VOG-ner", you dumbass.
    It's called photoshop, dick head, but I guess that software hasn't made it to BY GOD MICHIGAN yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    No Idea what I'm talking about? Well let's review what I've said.

The Big 12 has won 2 BCS Titles
    The Big 10 has won, 1

The Big 12 plays a Conf. Champ Game
    The Big 10 does not play a Conf. Champ Game

The Big 12 Has played in 5 BCS Title Games
    The Big 10 Has played in (1) to date.

Oklahoma has won more NC over the last 50 years than every D 1 school in Michigan combined.

To date Tre has not provided one shred of proof to validate his rumor that Keith Nichol is hurt. He's had a week to ask his source how Nichol was hurt, and instead of doing it, and providing the info, and shutting me up, he's put me on ignore, and stoped all communication regarding this RUMOR.

Now if you can disput any of that, go ahead.

Okay everyone get ready, here come another in a series of boring responses aimed at insulting the state of Oklahoma, and staying away from what this is really about.

Fetch boy, fetch.

Blog Entries
    Why would anyone photoshop a picture of themselves to make it look like they have a pituitary problem?

Do you use that pic to troll for fat chicks with hairlips on MySpace or something?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Dumb Michigan Laws
    A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
    There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office.
    It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.
    You may not swear in front of women and children in the state of Michigan.
    Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony.

Clawson
    There is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens.

Detroit
    Couples are banned from making love in an automobile unless the act takes place while the vehicle is parked on the couple's own property.
    Willfully destroying your old radio is prohibited.
    It is illegal for a man to scowl at his wife on Sunday.
    Alligators may not be tied to fire hydrants.
    It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose. According to history and animal husbandry, it prevents them from "rooting" in the ground for their food.

Grand Haven
    No person shall throw an abandoned hoop skirt into any street or on any sidewalk, under penalty of a five- dollar fine for each offense.

Harper Woods
    It is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.

Kalamazoo
    It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.

Rochester
    All bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.

Soo
    Smoking while in bed is illegal.

Wayland
    Anyone can keep their cow on Main Street downtown at a cost of 3 cents per day.
    Wow, you have way too much time on your hands, and a vivid imagination. Apparently not enough time to find out that Clawson is %100 urban and has no farms.

And did you seriously rip on Michigan Academics? Lol. I won't be reading any more of your posts, that is for sure. I have nothing against Oklahoma (the state or the university), but I sure hope most fans aren't that stupid.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Why would anyone photoshop a picture of themselves to make it look like they have a pituitary problem?

Do you use that pic to troll for fat chicks with hairlips on MySpace or something?
    Glenn, please don't tell me you think that blonde skank is attractive. Hell, I guess maybe in Michigan she would be considered so.

Too add to your post, Chris, in terms of academics, here's a fun fact for you.

Top Universities in the country:

Michigan is ranked in the top 25.
    Michigan State is ranked in the top 70.
    ...still searching for first ranked Oklahoma school....
    oohh - there's one: University of Tulsa at 88...
    ...still looking...
    THERE'S OKLAHOMA!
    Just barely cracking the top 125 Division 1 schools at 119.

SOLID ACADEMICS.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread