+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pavel Datsyuk

Pavel Datsyuk

DATSYUK WITH A GAME WINNER TONIGHT!!!

Fuck'n A.

Wish ESPN would still cover some games. I buy Football, BBall and Baseball packages. Maybe I should consider the NHL package.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Hellz yeah.

People still watch hockey?

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    People still watch hockey?
    I would if I could. Got 01/28/07 circled on my calendar.

I watched the Wings and Pistons last night. Luckily I only saw the 3rd period of the Wings game. Datsyuk and Zetterberg have been heating up the last few games. Lang too. Good to see.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    The streak continues....Datsyuk with 4 assists and a goal in a win over the Preds. Huge game from Dats and Zetterberg. Huge win for the Wings. Together with Holmstrom, this line is hotter than the sun.

I know that there are about 3 people on this board who follow hockey, but now is the time for the curious fan to catch a game or two and see a truly great effort.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg with huge games over Nashville.

That line is cash money. They showed the graphic last night and over the last 5 games their numbers are amazing. Pavel had 3 goals and 11 assists I think. Hank had like 5 goals and 6 assists and Homer had at least a few goals too.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

It's nice to see those tip-ins finally coming to Homer. He works his ass off in front of the net and he takes a beating.

+ Reply to Thread