+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pulp Fiction and Fuck: A must love

Pulp Fiction and Fuck: A must love

Fantastic cut

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Almost as good as the Scarface cut. I think the Scarface one is only better because of the Pfiefer cut where she says "Cant you stop saying 'fuck' all the time?". But in all fairness the Pulp Fiction one is 30 seconds longer... more fuck for the buck!

edit: By far, the most obscene thread here ever after only two posts! lol

haha, those are great. the best part is I can follow the entire plot line of pulp fiction during that because I've seen it so many times.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

There are quite a bit of F-bombs in Adam Sandler's Toll Booth Willie song as well.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

GREAT STUFF! Pulp Fiction is one of the five movies I can't trun off whenever I run across them while channel surfing. The other are: Goodfellas, Die Hard, Anchorman, Sideways, and Twelve Angry Men (the Henry Fonda version).

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    GREAT STUFF! Pulp Fiction is one of the five movies I can't trun off whenever I run across them while channel surfing. The other are: Goodfellas, Die Hard, Anchorman, Sideways, and Twelve Angry Men (the Henry Fonda version).
    i've never seen Pupl Fiction on TV. How can they even show it?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    i've never seen Pupl Fiction on TV. How can they even show it?
    A couple years ago I watched it on TV just to see how chopped up it was. Honestly, if I hadnt seen the movie before I really wouldnt have known what was happening pretty much the whole movie. Especially the scene with the gimp, you dont see the door open so I probably would have thought they were just fighting.

Big Lebowski:

Audio sync is a bit off, but it was off in every version I could find.

I have a policy that I NEVER take my kids to a movie (or show them a short video) that has offensive language.
    They both thoroughly enjoyed that Lebowski thing.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Fucking great. Fucking Pulp was and is a great fucking movie. I fucking rented that fucking thing non-fucking-stop for a fucking year and finally fucking bought it on fucking CD.

+ Reply to Thread