+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Baker Exclusive! (Dar Tucker)

I remember you saying something about a bukdow under his name...thought that was you anyway, so I thought the UofM thing might be you. Just a guess.

Blog Entries
    Adios Dar Tucker

Lindsey Willhite of the Daily Herald:

In a decision that seemed preordained almost from the moment he committed to DePaul, sophomore guard Dar Tucker announced Tuesday that he'll enter the 2009 NBA draft.

He'll also sign with an agent, presumably Chris Grier (who's also Wilson Chandler's agent), which will prohibit a return for the final two years of his eligibility.

Here's Tucker's statement from DePaul's press release:

“After careful consideration, I have decided to enter my name in the 2009 NBA Draft,” said Tucker. “This decision did not come easy for me because of my feelings for DePaul University. Coach Wainwright, my family and I have talked about my future and together we all decided this was the best decision for me at this time based upon personal circumstances.”

DePaul’s athletic department also indicates that Tucker “will not return to the men’s basketball program for the 2009-10 season and has indicated that he will hire an agent.”
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    Adios Dar Tucker

Lindsey Willhite of the Daily Herald:

In a decision that seemed preordained almost from the moment he committed to DePaul, sophomore guard Dar Tucker announced Tuesday that he'll enter the 2009 NBA draft.

He'll also sign with an agent, presumably Chris Grier (who's also Wilson Chandler's agent), which will prohibit a return for the final two years of his eligibility.

Here's Tucker's statement from DePaul's press release:

“After careful consideration, I have decided to enter my name in the 2009 NBA Draft,” said Tucker. “This decision did not come easy for me because of my feelings for DePaul University. Coach Wainwright, my family and I have talked about my future and together we all decided this was the best decision for me at this time based upon personal circumstances.”

DePaul’s athletic department also indicates that Tucker “will not return to the men’s basketball program for the 2009-10 season and has indicated that he will hire an agent.”
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Title fixed.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

My sources tell me he's been traded from the Idaho Stampede today with a second round draft pick to the Los Angeles D-Fenders for Anthony Tolliver.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34 View Post
    lol
    Agreed!
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread