+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Baker Exclusive! (Dar Tucker)

Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Well you cared enough to wet your pants and run right to this board and post this information. That is an obvious question, and your REFUSAL to ask it, speaks volumes. You are bitter that Nichole dumped on MShitU, and you are now trying to make him look bad. If this is true, it's a huge story, and no one would think you were obsessed if you asked how he was injured.

Also, tell all your little bitch friends, you are a big boy and they don't need them to sprint to your defense everytime someone challenges you.

I tell you what, you call your source, you ask the question, and post the response and I'll go away. Deal?
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Pathetic.

I guess I can assume that you wont be asking your source this question. I do find it odd, you went into tremendous detail regarding the Dar Tucker story, yet you are very, very, very vague when it comes to this Nichol story.

I would have been willing to give you the benefit of the dougbt, but your total unwillingness to provide any type of specific information, combined with the fact that it's been over a week since you broke this rumor, and nothing else has come out, plus the negatvie comments you have made about Keith being dishonest and not honoring his commitment to MSU, leads to no other conclusion. You concocted this story out of spite.

My apology stands to all on this board, but you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Because nobody wants to hear you lament over and over again in countless threads about how much you wish your life partner was still allowed on this site.
    Everyone hates the two newest idiots to this forum, but have they committed any banable offense? Personally I don't have banning power that I know of. You have an issue, send a PM to the Syndicate. Find proof that these two morons have done every bit what diddy had done and beyond and I'll thank you. It won't bring diddy back, but it will get rid of all the ignored posts taking up my screen space.
    Please, like you need a reason to go all Waco with your mod powers. As for me dropping the Diddy thing, get these fucktards to get a life and I'll probably lose interest in it. Of course, you could always ban me and knowing how you handle your biznazz you probably will for a couple days.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    I guess I can assume that you wont be asking your source this question. I do find it odd, you went into tremendous detail regarding the Dar Tucker story, yet you are very, very, very vague when it comes to this Nichol story.

I would have been willing to give you the benefit of the dougbt, but your total unwillingness to provide any type of specific information, combined with the fact that it's been over a week since you broke this rumor, and nothing else has come out, plus the negatvie comments you have made about Keith being dishonest and not honoring his commitment to MSU, leads to no other conclusion. You concocted this story out of spite.

My apology stands to all on this board, but you.
    I'll respond in the Nichol thread where this belongs since you continue to pollute a great thread with your garbage.

Please come out of the shadows.

What gives with this story??

First JickBoy that is a world class Avatar. Masterful..........I'm wondering about all this Tucker drama. I've never seen him play but what I'm able to sort out from reading snippets on him is that MSU probably got the better fit with Durrel Summers. That said now Tucker is off to "Trick or Treat" DePaul. I wonder if the NCAA is going to shine a light on that cozy little "D-1 stop?"

According to Depaul fans it is completely logical that Mr. Basketball (Michigan) Chandler and All American Dar Tucker would leave the state to play at DEPAUL! haha

As logical, Dr Tre, as MSU lifer Keith Nichol decommiting to MSU AFTER they hire what appears to be a very good coach. Yes, all of us who grow up in Michigan have two thoughts only:
    Shall I go to a Michigan school, or......OKLAHOMA?!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

BUMP...............anyone wanna argue about this for fun?

Bump.............whats the latest update here Tre?

+ Reply to Thread