+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker Exclusive! (Dar Tucker)

Fool, we get the point, move on.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Again, ass hole, you didn't answer my questions'

1)Do you have any stories about guys that committed to MSU, then chagned their minds, that aren't bad?

2) Why didn't you or why haven't you, asked your source how Keith Nichol, hurt his arm? You've had more than enough opportunity since I 1st asked this question. To date you have refused to address this issue. You're a fraude.
    Actually my best story ever is about JRich and his recruitment. Since you are a moron, I guess I'll have to explain that JRich went to MSU, was on their National Championship team, All Big Ten Soph.

If you dig deep enough on this site, you can probably find it. It's a good one.

As for the nichol question, it belongs there, but I don't know why i didn't ask him. Even told Moodini that. I guess I was so excited about the story I just kept my mouth shut and listened to anything he would give me.

Now that I've answered your questions, FUCK OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Fool, we get the point, move on.
    Why should I?
    STEW BEEF!

Because nobody wants to hear you lament over and over again in countless threads about how much you wish your life partner was still allowed on this site.
    Everyone hates the two newest idiots to this forum, but have they committed any banable offense? Personally I don't have banning power that I know of. You have an issue, send a PM to the Syndicate. Find proof that these two morons have done every bit what diddy had done and beyond and I'll thank you. It won't bring diddy back, but it will get rid of all the ignored posts taking up my screen space.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

MOD POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

As for the nichol question, it belongs there, but I don't know why i didn't ask him. Even told Moodini that. I guess I was so excited about the story I just kept my mouth shut and listened to anything he would give me.

Now that I've answered your questions, FUCK OFF.
    Okay, I know this is really hard for you, why, as of today, have you not asked your source how Nichol was injured? We all understand why you didn't ask a week ago when you were given this news (yea right). So, for the 10,000th time, why have you not contacted your source since that time and asked him? Please answer THAT question.

It is a good question and I would guess that alot of people would want to know how it happened.

The truth of the matter is this, you CAN'T answer that question, because you made this shit up in order to make Nichol look bad. Your statements about him decommiting and how you don't give a DAMN about what he wants, speaks volumes.

You wanted to have his baby when he was an MSU commit, but as soon as he changed his mind, you dumped all over him and fabricated this bull shit story. You're probably one of the MSU fans that have been sending him hate mail. Grow up sister.
    Last edited by cccsdad; 12-27-2006 at 02:18 PM.

cccsdad:

you can stop holding your breath until you turn blue (As in you are a latent Michigan fan turning BLUE).
    Dr Tre has gone as far and answered as much as he is comfortable with, and able to, and you asking 100 million times lends no further credence to your question of doubt.
    Now lemme ax you this: When did he EVER state that it was categorically true, that it was beyond doubt, other than to pass along information he came up with?
    Stop already, and move on to another topic, like when Oklahoma is going on probation for the next time, or how about Kelvin Sampson leaving the basketball program facing probation as well?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Okay, I know this is really hard for you, why, as of today, have you not asked your source how Nichol was injured? We all understand why you didn't ask a week ago when you were given this news (yea right). So, for the 10,000th time, why have you not contacted your source since that time and asked him? Please answer THAT question.

It is a good question and I would guess that alot of people would want to know how it happened.

The truth of the matter is this, you CAN'T answer that question, because you made this shit up in order to make Nichol look bad. Your statements about him decommiting and how you don't give a DAMN about what he wants, speaks volumes.

You wanted to have his baby when he was an MSU commit, but as soon as he changed his mind, you dumped all over him and fabricated this bull shit story. You're probably one of the MSU fans that have been sending him hate mail. Grow up sister.
    What good would it do to answer your question? It's not like you are suddenly going to start believing him.

We all get it, you think he made it up.

Quit polluting other threads with your giant swollen neck stench.

Stay on topic, be funny or don't post.

Three options.
    Find a new slant.

I answered your damn question moron. I told you I sat quietly and listened to the story when I was given the info. Should I have asked questions? Probably, but I didn't. I was at a Christmas party, not a media day.

I didn't contact him because he probably would think I'm obsessed and a little whacked out. I see my source twice a year and if I was to call him over a quiet convo we had, he probably would think I was a little psycho like somebody else here.

If I cared that much, yes, I'd call him. But, I don't. I thought it was an interesting piece of info that those here on WTF would enjoy and it ends there. My life doesn't revolve around 17 yr olds like yours apparantly does.

With that said, take Glenn's advice. Or sit on your thumb, I don't care which.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I answered your damn question moron. I told you I sat quietly and listened to the story when I was given the info. Should I have asked questions? Probably, but I didn't. I was at a Christmas party, not a media day.

I didn't contact him because he probably would think I'm obsessed and a little whacked out. I see my source twice a year and if I was to call him over a quiet convo we had, he probably would think I was a little psycho like somebody else here.

If I cared that much, yes, I'd call him. But, I don't. I thought it was an interesting piece of info that those here on WTF would enjoy and it ends there. My life doesn't revolve around 17 yr olds like yours apparantly does.

With that said, take Glenn's advice. Or sit on your thumb, I don't care which.

Well you cared enough to wet your pants and run right to this board and post this information. That is an obvious question, and your REFUSAL to ask it, speaks volumes. You are bitter that Nichole dumped on MShitU, and you are now trying to make him look bad. If this is true, it's a huge story, and no one would think you were obsessed if you asked how he was injured.

Also, tell all your little bitch friends, you are a big boy and they don't need them to sprint to your defense everytime someone challenges you.

I tell you what, you call your source, you ask the question, and post the response and I'll go away. Deal?

+ Reply to Thread