+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker Exclusive! (Dar Tucker)

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I think if the site wasnt mentioned, that you guys should sue. Seriously.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    I think if the site wasnt mentioned, that you guys should sue. Seriously.
    Damnit, where's Taymelo when you need him!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Damnit, where's Taymelo when you need him!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I'm in! I want a serious chunk of the change.

Just to let everyone know, I merged the two threads. So if you are looking for the updated material I posted, just look above.

Over 20,000 views and counting. Unbelievable. That is an unbelievable amount of people to show interest in this story when you really think about the number. It'll be interesting to see how it finishes.

I bet the number could double if the story breaks in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Oh baby boy! I got ahold of the biggest piece of insider information I've ever come acrossed in my life. Before I begin, let me tell you this isn't chat room rumor. You can go to scout, rivals, mlive, anything you can think of and I guarantee you won't read this there (YET). In addition, I can also guarantee that this info is absolutely 100% true. I can't give away the source, but I'll tell you it will all come out in time. I'd put my life savings on it. So here it is...

Dar Tucker called up coach Izzo last year and informed him that he made his college choice. Tucker accepted Izzo's scholarship offer and wanted to be a Spartan. He let Izzo know that he wanted to set up a press conference and make the announcement public shortly, they'd have to work out schedules.

In the meantime, several schools and shoe companies threw their hat into the situation. Arthur Hill Head Coach Greg McMath helped make sure they became a factor. McMath let it be known that he wasn't against monetary convincing when it came to his player Tucker. He started letting some schools know that he felt he could pursuade Tucker if given the right incentive. McMath first accepted $2,000 from the University of Miami to help convince Tucker to go there. For those of you following the situation, you might have noticed that out of nowhere Tucker added Miami to his list. McMath proceeded to initiate other dealings with multiple schools trying to create a bidding war. Florida is rumored to be one of them, however a specific cash amount was not confirmed. Dar's AAU coach heard a few rumblings about money getting involved. His AAU coach began accepting money not only from some schools, but also from several shoe companies and began passing part of it on to McMath in attempt to pursuade him to convince Dar to switch from MSU to another school. DePaul became a factor and so did Louisville. McMath hinted to MSU's coaches that some incentive might be needed to keep Dar a Spartan commitment. MSU would not have anything to do with it.

All of Arthur Hill's assistant coaches started to find out what was going on. They were not happy and did not agree with what McMath was doing. They voiced their opinion and things broke down. Every single Arthur Hill assistant coach quit. Queston the validity? Check Arthur Hill's bench for those of you that are familiar with the program. See any assistants from last year? Assistant coaches on defending Class A State Championship teams that return everybody tend to stick around.

The Saginaw News is currently working on breaking the story wide open. They don't have enough concrete proof yet, but stay tuned. This will become public, I'm almost sure of it. I thought this would interest all MSU and UM fans here since we've all followed the recruitment of Tucker. Sucks how corrupt things have become. It also sucks that MSU would have had another player in the mold of Raymar Morgan.

Jethro, keep this one on the DL homie. I don't need my name attached to it if it starts getting around the Hill.
    Do you have any stories about guys that committed to MSU, then chagned their minds, that aren't bad? First this, then Keith Nichol. You're an ass. Grow up, not everyone wants to be a Spartan, and if they don't that doesn't mean their getting paid off, or have bad character etc. Loser

Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Do you have any stories about guys that committed to MSU, then chagned their minds, that aren't bad? First this, then Keith Nichol. You're an ass. Grow up, not everyone wants to be a Spartan, and if they don't that doesn't mean their getting paid off, or have bad character etc. Loser
    21,000 views. This story is all over Saginaw and it is all over national message boards, thank you very much. Do some homework before you start posting garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    21,000 views. This story is all over Saginaw and it is all over national message boards, thank you very much. Do some homework before you start posting garbage.

Again, ass hole, you didn't answer my questions'

1)Do you have any stories about guys that committed to MSU, then chagned their minds, that aren't bad?

2) Why didn't you or why haven't you, asked your source how Keith Nichol, hurt his arm? You've had more than enough opportunity since I 1st asked this question. To date you have refused to address this issue. You're a fraude.

Listen, No Neck:
    Now you are on the Dar Tucker thread?
    This kind of story is old news. Shoes and money for basketball committments is as old as bible belt preachers pretending to heal Grandma of her "roomatiz" for just another 50 bucks.
    The main thing is that Michigan State opted out, and that this kid, a prima donna, ends up at DePaul.
    How DO these basketball coaches do it? How DOES Syracuse get Carmelo Anthony for one year and win a championship?
    How DOES Oklahoma get Stacey King, Mookie Blaylock, and Horace Grant..AND BLOW A CHAMPIONSHIP?! For chrissakes, who ELSE did Billy Tubbs need on that team? Meadowlark Lemon?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

But Diddy is too much trouble.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread