+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JickBoy34 wins first ever WTFDetroit vBookie contest

Blog Entries
    When we get to the last day of the contest, we won't post any new bets until we figure out who the winner is.

If there are a couple of outstanding bets, I'm sure we can determine who the actual leader is.

Who knows, MikeMyers might have 350,000 alpacas by then and it might not even be a question.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    But that is kind of like reality. In Vegas when you place a bet they take your money. You may get that money back if you win but while that bet is on your wallet is that much thinner.
    that's a valid point. i just thought it would be wierd for someone who might bet all their alpachas all the time. Suppose I had 2,000 alpachas right now but I bet them all. Well, it looks like I have none (technically I don't have any).

I guess I am thinking in poker terms. Like if you go all in as a chip leader, they don't consider you to have no chips at that point. They are just all "at risk"

But for betting purposes I suppose you are right.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I Get what you mean.
    Maybe there should be an "Alpacas at Risk" status under our name too. Although we are all at risk when Alpacas are involved.

Although we are all at risk when Alpacas are involved.
    nice.

I've got 250 Alpacas at risk so far this weekend.....it could be an Alpaca slaughterhouse

Super tight! I'm all over this. Great idea fellas!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    MikeMyers has a total of 850
    Gutz Gatsu has a total of 700
    Glenn has a total of 633
    MoTown has a total of 590
    micknugget has a total of 550
    Was it fun Uber Alles?
    Find a new slant.

I lost every bet on NCAA championships this weekend. I'm never going to vegas.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Then you should consider WTF a life saver. It saved your house by showing you that you suck at gambling (it did the same for me). WTF should team up with Gamblers Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    It was a bit of a rough night last night for me (-77), but it looks like some of you got hit much harder than I did.

We suck, by the way, only two people are above water at this point:

Gutz Gatsu has a total of 700
    robcat911 has a total of 550

Who are we supposed to give the prize to if we end up with a 400-way tie for first?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread