+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'OFFICIAL' Courtney Sims is a Wide Hairy Pusa Thread...

The 'OFFICIAL' Courtney Sims is a Wide Hairy Pusa Thread...

Courtney Sims is a slicy dry vagina...

Discuss.

The problem with Sims is he is a poor man's Paul Davis. The same issues Davis had are what Sims has, only Davis was obviously rated much higher and had more natural talent to work with.

When Sims is playing like crap and not being aggressive and smart, the team is forced to shoot everything outside - and they die by the 3 more often than they live by it. I wish Sims was dependable enough that when we have a 12 point lead early in a game we can continually work it inside, with an occasional outside shot to open it back up when necessary.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Where is DeShawn Sims?!? I would prefer to have a horrible Kendrick Price play 30 minutes, Udoh to play 38 minutes and DeShawn to play about 30 and Petway can play 35...........I would like Courtney Sims to go win an NCAA Singles Mens Tennis title.

One day Wizzle and I were discussing e-ray's famous "bitch made" Darko sig, and Wizzle's wife asked "What does "bitch-made" mean? It was a little hard to describe, but now I have the perfect definitition.......watch Courtney Sims play a game of basketball.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 11-27-2006 at 09:46 PM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

HAHAHAHA, What a freaking great thread. Died laughing when I read the first post. "discuss"

hahahaha, great stuff

When Naymick throws your ass, you need to question yourself.

Last edited by Baker; 11-28-2006 at 02:21 PM.

Seriously...Udoh is 10 times better than Sims. Udoh has nice moves...WE are really missing GB as we have Petway/Sims/Udoh who all go for the killer block on every play close to the basket allowing WAY to many 2nd chances.

Sims is a dirty dog pusa!

Except that Udoh is as good as he is ever going to be because players don't get better at Michigan...they get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    Except that Udoh is as good as he is ever going to be because players don't get better at Michigan...they get worse.
    Hilarious avatar, sig, and post wizzle! I agree though honestly. It's not MSU bias, how many players really get better and turn into dominating players at Michigan? I've been making this claim for years. I remember when Horton was a freshman and they upset MSU. I was like, oh shit...this kid is knocking them off and he's a frosh. 3 years later and I thought his game was tighter as a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    Wizzle, your av, sig, and post should be accompanied by Metallica's "Sad But True". Can we attach music to posts?

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread