+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Police shoot & kill 93-year-old woman

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Do I think the police have carried it a little too far? Yes. There ought to be a mirror of the posse comitatus principle for the police. But, I wouldn't want it to keep the police and military totally exclusive.

I think some of the "militant police" problem gets solved by having the state police level be the ones exclusively handling some of the military aspects. Perhaps a National Guard sort of a model would work?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    But my point is -- going for that big score tends to be more of a risk. There will inevitably be some screwups along the way, including some that cannot be redressed like this one. Is it worth it in a general "war on crime" sense? Is it worth it in the context of the "war on drugs"?
    Gotta love the mainstream media. Only the British press seem to have caught onto this story, about DEA agents in El Paso using a homicidal rogue informant in an attempt to get "the big score". But, of course, there's been enough drug stories for the time being, what with the old woman getting killed and all:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...962643,00.html

But, if you're still interested in the old woman getting killed, there's even more dope. Here's audio where the claim was that someone was arrested during the raid in which the 88-year old (her age is shrinking with light) was killed:

http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=62838&bw=
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 12-11-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Sixtrock

How to wipe out harddrive on computer?

I've recently discovered that the a virus (Infopass.Gamestealer to be specific) has somehow made its way onto my flash drive. It is most likely from a computer I share with the other four hundred or so at my school, but I'm unsure how to remove the virus as Norton (Yes, I realize that it's terrible in terms of virus detection, but it's all I have.) isn't detecting it when I scan the drive. As a result of this virus being on my frequently used flash drive, I've managed to let it drop some malware (Hacktool.Rootkit) onto my personal computer. Norton only ever detects this one when I turn my PC on and never catches it during any of my scans of the computer. Are their any suggestions as to how I can deal with each of them individually, or even both at once? Thank you all for your help! daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation

Blog Entries
    Please tell us something interesting about your life and why it has come to this.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread