+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OGT: Thanksgiving=Revenge of Joey?

play enough snaps. i believe it was in the area of 45 % of them, so to say the least, we are fucking golden.

im sure the only thing going threw MM's head was "why couldnt he do that for us?". what a clown.

im of the belief that 80% of starting nfl qbs are essentially interchangeable. theres a few good ones that will make a bad team good, and a few bad ones that'll make a good team bad, but for the most part, a qb's success is dictated by his system and what surrounds him.

which is why i found drew sharp's column so funny. right drew, if only we'd have drafted leinart, that would have solved everything... um, no. im just hoping that matt millen's fate is tied to marinelli's. that way the lions will maybe be free in 2 years.

Blog Entries
    The Lions organization is taking a lot of national heat for playing Billy Joel's "Piano Man" during Harrington's introduction.

Personally, I loved it, but you just can't do that if you are a shitty organization like the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    The Lions organization is taking a lot of national heat for playing Billy Joel's "Piano Man" during Harrington's introduction.

Personally, I loved it, but you just can't do that if you are a shitty organization like the Lions.

?

Why?

He plays the piano, he was known for it before the draft. He was public about it. Would it be wrong to do for Grant Hill?

It isn't like the played "Strawberry Fields Forever", or "No sex in the Champagne Room".

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure why the national honks are so upset about it, but I think if you are the Lions, you are in no position to be throwing stones about anything, ever.

It's pretty clear that it was done with malicious intent, which again, I like.

I had no problem with the music. But they should not have introduced him at all. Apparently the team (in this case the Dolphins) always tells the home team who they want announced. They chose to have the entire defense announced, and not Joey individually. The Lions ignored that and did it anyway to get him booed. That is a classless move IMO.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    we need a killer Joeys revenge Smiley up in this Biatch.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread