+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Thanksgiving=Revenge of Joey?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

OGT: Thanksgiving=Revenge of Joey?

Joey:Ha, sucks to be you Cullpepper.

No more tears.

Thoughts?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Now that the Tigers season is over, and Michigan is on hiatus until January, it's time to focus on Detroit's hatred of the Lions. THIS is the game to organize something embarrassing for the team, because it is Nationally Televised.

The Orange clothing during the Bengals game last year was good - but a teal-out would just seem too gay.

I like the what the Orioles did this year - everyone dress in black like a funeral and leave in the 6th inning, very quietly. In fact, if the crowd is silent for the whole game, how freaking embarrassing would that be? I say go for it - how do we arrange it?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    How about everyone just sips champagne and nibbles on tender strawberries?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Now that the Tigers season is over, and Michigan is on hiatus until January, it's time to focus on Detroit's hatred of the Lions. THIS is the game to organize something embarrassing for the team, because it is Nationally Televised.

The Orange clothing during the Bengals game last year was good - but a teal-out would just seem too gay.

I like the what the Orioles did this year - everyone dress in black like a funeral and leave in the 6th inning, very quietly. In fact, if the crowd is silent for the whole game, how freaking embarrassing would that be? I say go for it - how do we arrange it?
    Everyone could wear their John Crotty and Mahteen jerseys to the game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Pure gold!!!

Be honest - who doesn't have a Crotty/Mateen/Bison Dele(RIP)/Montross jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

me. I refused to buy anything teal when they changed colors. I went from bad boys stuff to the current stuff.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I got a Theo Ratliff jersey on clearance after he was traded.
    Find a new slant.

I once made a wager with a friend that if I lost, I'd have to MAKE him a Laterial Green jersey. I lost the bet but never made the jersey. I've thought about doing it as a gag gift every once in a while but laziness usually gets in the way.
    STEW BEEF!

BREAKING NEWS:

Mike Williams will suit up and play on Thursday. Ellis and Drummond are likely both out, meaning BMW would be the 4th WR. When asked about whether this was just a case of numbers or whether BMW had done anything in practice to earn the time, Rod said he'd done things. When asked what those things were, Rod simply said he did some things we asked him to do.

Whether he actually gets a ball thrown at him remains to be seen. It will be nice for the entire country to see two of the Lions wasted first rounders go head to head (Mike and Joey).

I guess the short week didn't allow them to cut somebody and bring in a WR off the street.

+ Reply to Thread