Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

Blog Entries

O.J. Simpson

I love this guy!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061115/...pson_interview

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings

Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.
    Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Ummm, so hes changing the story of what happened to try to look innocent. This is his non-confession confession. Ive always laughed about the gloves... I have big hands and my mom has small hands and I can put on a pair of her work gloves for a bit if I have to.

This is just plain rediculous. What sadistic person even thinks about how they "would" kill their spouse? This guy is deranged. i hope he sells zero books.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Chris, are you claiming you have never thought of a way to kill someone you didn't like?

Man, I've got a thousand ideas...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Your girl though P?
    STEW BEEF!

No, but if she was fuckin' someone else then that guy would be running for his life. The things I would do... the things I'd pay someone else to do...

And if she was fuckin' someone else she'd be in for it, too - not death but there would be consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Your girl though P?
    Sometimes bitches gotta die...

Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    Sometimes bitches gotta die...
    LMMFAO

I would agree but my 4 week old baby girl would miss her Mom.

I can be a ruthless fucker, but I couldn't kill her Mom.

That's just too fucking cold.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    LOL at you all.
    i think that's what OJ is saying

+ Reply to Thread