+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    It's really good, grapically it's probably the best game ever made and it feels like you're playing a movie. But I don't think it's the "system seller" that most people are making it out to be. Keep in mind, I haven't seen the online play yet, and I've been known to not be a big fan of "shooter games".
    Trust me playa, when you see it online this week....you will get a whole new experience. Flat out amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    These just get so damn repetitive, I seriously have killed 3,000,000,000 Nazis in the last 5 years.
    Only 5 years? You're several million nazis and twenty years late to the game.

Gears of War just became legendary.

94.9% on Gamerankings.com (a website which compiles all review ratings and makes an average)

That makes GOW the #1 360 game and the #14 Video Game of All Time All Systems included.

This will be one of those games we'll look back on years from now as a straight up CLASSIC.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Trust me playa, when you see it online this week....you will get a whole new experience. Flat out amazing!
    The game is reeeeeeeealy frickin' good.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

The game is reeeeeeeealy frickin' good.
    We're glad you have now seen the light we know as Gears of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    We're glad you have now seen the light we know as Gears of War.
    Absolutely loved the online play. I think it's going to be bought very soon. You cats better watch out!

Absolutely loved the online play. I think it's going to be bought very soon. You cats better watch out!
    What the crap you waiting for?!!!! You claim to be a video game warrior, you've played it and were amazed by it, you own a 360 and its clearly the best game so far, GO GET IT!!!!!!!!! lol

Get online while everybody is learning now.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    What the crap you waiting for?!!!! You claim to be a video game warrior, you've played it and were amazed by it, you own a 360 and its clearly the best game so far, GO GET IT!!!!!!!!! lol

Get online while everybody is learning now.
    It's reeeeally good, but I'm still deciding. I'm not sure if I want to drop 60 bucks on a game where all you do is shoot, when I'm not really a "shooter guy".

I honestly was not that impressed...I just don't get flying high excited about a game when the only cool thing is the chainsaw. The online play is a joke because of the lack of game modes. COD 3 has been a bit of a disappointment as well, but i still would take that anyday over killing weird aliens and your only move being hiding behind something...

+ Reply to Thread