+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

Let me tell everyone right now, it is worth every penny.

GREAT GAME

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    This game constitutes it's own thread. It's violent, it's bloody, it's bad ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I haven't seen even one negative comment about this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    That's because it's bad ass.

THIS GAME IS FLAT OUT AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I can not say enough about it. The hype train is not off track with this one. I bought it the first day it came out and popped it in.

Moodini and I checked it out and I thought it was "good." I was playing single player. From what I understand, as you get more into it, it gets ridiculously better. But, I wasn't sure it was worth my $60. I was a minute away from making the worst video game decision of my life. I thought about trading it in for a different game.

Before I did, I went to gamerankings.com to check it out more. I read reviews that were just unreal. I asked myself, "What am I missing about this game?" It just didn't seem as good as people were making it out to be. So I decided to pop it in online and play it online for the first time. OOOOOOOOOOH BABY BITCH! I was absolutely hooked and left Moodini about 6 annoying hype messages while checking it out. It is flat out unreal online and sooo addicting.

This game is creeping up the charts and it has a chance to make my All Time list already. Before I popped it in yesterday, I watched an MTV special about the game. I've never seen more hype for a video game. One dude actually got a Gears of War tatoo on his freaking arm!

If you don't have it, but it now and get online!

It's a shame you don't like the single player game, sure it's light on story. But the game plays like a movie, and it never got boring.

I just started playing it because I purchased it last night - so far so good. Amazing graphics, fun gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I prefer the real life WWII type shooters, so I will roll with COD 3. I will check it out however just because of the hype it's receiving.

It's really good, grapically it's probably the best game ever made and it feels like you're playing a movie. But I don't think it's the "system seller" that most people are making it out to be. Keep in mind, I haven't seen the online play yet, and I've been known to not be a big fan of "shooter games".

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I prefer the real life WWII type shooters, so I will roll with COD 3. I will check it out however just because of the hype it's receiving.
    These just get so damn repetitive, I seriously have killed 3,000,000,000 Nazis in the last 5 years.

I love killing Nazi's...and I love when they talk German to me because I yell back at them...

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    I figured I would mention on here that it looks like a couple of us from my site will be getting together at around 11 tonight to get some online action in. If anyone is interested, let me know.

+ Reply to Thread