+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Delvon Roe

The thing that could kill Roe's chances of going to State is the season they will have this year. Plenty of current commits have chosen State because of their high flying (Shannon Brown-Maurice Ager) style. MSU will not play that way this year.

I hope Roe is smart enough to see the situation and know what is in store for the future. I don't want their grind it out style this year to turn him off. I'm sure Izzo will tell him this.

It's too bad Izzo couldn't have locked him up while the legends were in EL for the alumni game like he did with Lucious.

Art, solid info, but do you ever post anything of your own, instead of saying "my boy in Denver" said....

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

What do you mean my own? My own opinion..sure I do it all the time look at the Henne vs. Stanton thread or the next HC at MSU.

My own inside information? Nope I dont have any of that. Just from premium information. I say where I get the stuff there people do not mistakingly think I have some inside sources.

I do not know enough about Roe to come up with my own conclusions about him.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

aaaah haha, Damn it Moodini, you reminded me of my own boy in Denver. That punk screwed me on that Olandis Gary tip. Still killin me! haha

Get off Art, he's my new boy. I got your back homeboy!

DocTre and Art = WTF Dominance Alliance! Alliance! haha

Delvon Roe trimmed his list to 5! Moodini, hook us up with the update. Who made it?

I already posted who his top 5 were.
    Last edited by Artermis; 11-01-2006 at 06:23 AM.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Who wrote that last post...nobody signed it...

JickBoy

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Delvon Roe trimmed his list to 5! Moodini, hook us up with the update. Who made it?
    On Oct. 26 he kept his promise, narrowing the field in listing the Wolverines first and adding Michigan State, Ohio State, North Carolina and Kansas as the other programs he's still considering.

JickBoy, you'll definitely know who posted this. haha.

Mood

I love the sound of this. This is from an interview with Carolina Blue, UNC's Rivals website.

CB - Great stuff man. Moving back to basketball... as a recruit, colleges are allowed a certain number of times that they can contact you, but you are not limited to the number of times that YOU can initiate contact, who do you contact most often?

ROE - "Probably Michigan. I talk to Michigan a lot and North Carolina too. Michigan State some too. Basically we just text me a lot to see how things are going."

+ Reply to Thread