+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pistons Bench

Pistons Bench

Im really liking the Pistons bench this year, we have a deep bench which will let us go further in the playoffs which is gonna be good...give the starters some rest..Flip Murray averaged like 11 pts thru the pre-season and even played some pg too...i really want to see how delfino, maxiell and amir are going to do...they're the future of this team, so we should start them off with playing time early in the season..im really suprised at maxiell...he reminds me of a very athletic corliss williamson...and hes been showing the range too, hopefully he can keep it up...hes averaged 15 pts thru the pre-season...carlos delfino is good but he needs to work on his confidence more...and nazr suprised me in some of the opening games, especially in the Heat game, he played Shaq face-up and even put some moves on him...he'll be a great(or at least better)offensive upgrade to Ben...we'll see how it goes

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Quote Originally Posted by RWallace313
    Im really liking the Pistons bench this year, we have a deep bench which will let us go further in the playoffs which is gonna be good...give the starters some rest..Flip Murray averaged like 11 pts thru the pre-season and even played some pg too...i really want to see how delfino, maxiell and amir are going to do...they're the future of this team, so we should start them off with playing time early in the season..im really suprised at maxiell...he reminds me of a very athletic corliss williamson...and hes been showing the range too, hopefully he can keep it up...hes averaged 15 pts thru the pre-season...carlos delfino is good but he needs to work on his confidence more...and nazr suprised me in some of the opening games, especially in the Heat game, he played Shaq face-up and even put some moves on him...he'll be a great(or at least better)offensive upgrade to Ben...we'll see how it goes
    Welcome to the forums, kiddo. You have a enter/return key BTW, I had trouble reading that long run-on.

This year is ESSENTIAL for bench development. The weight is on Flip. Flip Saunders is a fool to not use a deep rotation throughout the season, prepping us for playoff play where practically anything can happen.

That said, I still want him fired cause I just have a gut feeling he'll fuck it all up (again).

-ojay!

+ Reply to Thread