+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nasty Milk Video

Nasty Milk Video

This is a video of my weird friends who decided to drink milk til we puked. needless to say that is what happened. I'm the one in the black puking for distance. sorry in advance.

The end is the gross part. I don't even want to know what that worm/bean looking thing was.

Call me racists if you will but I think I'd rather throw up white milk rather than chocolate.
    STEW BEEF!

LOL, obviously Greg chose chocolate.

i admit it, i'm so immature....i think barfing on camera is pure comedy

btw, isn't the gag to try to drink a gallon of milk in a certain time period?

yeah it is i got to 13 8oz cartons 3 short of a gallon. and i only puked because i was full not cause i felt sick.

so did the stretching keep them from puking?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

hell no, i came in second at went to taco bell before hand. it's milk drinkin, it's not like runnin the 100m

Poor basketball court.

BTW, good to see that not all childrens are fucked up on drugs and booze.

Hat's off to you for getting fucked up off of milk until you call Earl.

The trick is to drink the gallon and not puke for 1 hour afterwards. I've put the gallon down, but never made it more than 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    hell no, i came in second at went to taco bell before hand. it's milk drinkin, it's not like runnin the 100m
    exactly, that is why I was wondering what the point of the stretching was. I wonder if they really thought that would help their stomache at all. lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread