+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caribou Coffee shops now have free WiFi internet

Caribou Coffee shops now have free WiFi internet

http://www.cariboucoffee.com/aboutus/wifipartners.asp

not sure if you guys go to Caribou Coffee, but i like it and they've finally added free wireless internet access. i'm a coffee addict, so i'm glad to see i've got another reason to hit up Caribou Coffee.

* Terms & Conditions

* Participating Caribou Coffee locations only - see our Locations page for WiFi availability.
    * Must be 14 years of age or older.
    * One free hour of WiFi usage per customer per location per day (24 hour period) at which point customer must enter a WiFi access code. Code is obtained by making a minimum purchase of $1.50 (including tax).
    * Caribou Coffee reserves the right to monitor and limit content accessed via the WiFi connectivity.
    * Users must register and create a login to access WiFi.
    * Customers will be notified via a pop-up 15 minutes prior to the end of their hour so they may obtain a code to continue service.
    * WiFi codes must be used within 24 hours of issue.
    * One free hour of usage is continuous and determined by time of login. User may not log out and continue hour at a later time.

$1.50? So it's not "free."

Caribou is a bunch of punks.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    $1.50? So it's not "free."

Caribou is a bunch of punks.
    well, you get 1 hour free.......after the hour you have to purchase a drink to get an access code to get another hour.

best bet is to buy a drink when you get there and get the access code. then, you use your free hour. after the hour's up, you use the code you got when you got there. so, you get 2 hours for the price of a drink (which, you were probably already going to buy, if you're like me).

<---posting at Caribou Coffee right now, lol.

or you could pay for your internet like the rest of us NON-communists.

(posted off internet stolen from neighbors).

ps: i dont like coffee shops, but the coffee cake + coffee at carribou is perhaps the most delicious combo in the world.

+ Reply to Thread