+ Reply to Thread

Thread: detroit rules, chicago sucks

detroit rules, chicago sucks

so i've moved out of detroit and to chicago, been here for a week.

in all my years in detroit (and yes, i spent alot of time IN detroit, including last year where 90% of my waking time was downtown) i never witnessed a crime worth mentioning.

well, last night there was a murder 10 or so yards outside my apartment window. yes, a murder. im an ear witness, and who knows, maybe a part of the prosecution's case in a trial (doubtful).

just find it ironic. i've lived in ann arbor, detroit, and chicago. detroit gets shit on for its crime, but i never had one incident (my parents' cars have been stolen before, but that was in the 80's), but i was robbed several times in ann arbor, and now i've witnessed a murder in chicago. doesnt seem fair to me.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Where the hell do you live?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Yeah gimme a street name or two and Ill let you know if that was weird or normal for the area. Ive lived close to Chicago my whole life. In seperate incidents Ive had guns pulled on me, been shot at, and been roughed up by Chicago popo. It can be a rather unfriendly city.

i live in the heart of lincoln park. its obviously a good neighborhood, being across the street from depaul.

its probably just a freak, could happen anywhere type thing.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Yeah that's not too common for that area. Although my friends did get mugged in that area when a guy slipped in the security door of their apt behind them. I also had some public sex there lol.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I lived in Wrigleyville, in that same neck of the woods, long long ago. The only crime I ever saw in Lincoln Park proper was someone shoplifting out of Wax Trax Records (which isn't there anymore).

For guaranteed crime spectacle, there used to be a sports bar on Clark Street, right across from the stadium, where you could see a bust during Cubs season. An undercover rasta-looking narc dealt weed to drunken jocks, then Chicago's finest would haul 'em in. It was fun seeing the show.

we can hit our free throws, too!!

*waves fist in air*

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061209/...go_shooting_30

i literally work across the street from the building. when i stepped outside, there were cops everywhere, and the streets were blocked off. had i left work at the normal time (4) instead of 5 today, i would have had to wait on the trains cuz they were stopped down.

i think its fair to say that me+ chicago = the worlds end.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about that, dude. I don't know what else to tell you. If it's any consolation, I was at the Royal Oak post office 15 minutes before the legendary "going postal" moment. I know how you feel, and I didn't know what to say back then either.

+ Reply to Thread