+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Report: Terrell Owens attempted suicide

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    hmm...

i think im really doubting that he tried to kill himself. it didnt make sense to me this morning, and after the story unfolded today it makes even less sense. i think i turned when i saw his press conference from this afternoon. ive had friends who tried to kill themselves. ive talked to them the next day, and none of them appeared to be anything but someone who tried to kill theirself. TO didnt look like that at all. he looked pretty normal to me, upbeat even. i can buy that meds messed with him because ive been put on a couple things that really screwed with me, literally made me a different person and out of touch with reality. from fighting with people that ive never fought with to not mowing my lawn for a month to forgetting a week of my life. meds are no joke if they dont agree with you, and in america we forget that quite easily (for example, in europe you cant get tylenol or cold medicine without a pharmacist doing a quick inspection on you). its also official now that his stomach wasnt pumped. if he took 35 pills i dont see how his stomach wouldnt have been pumped. also if he did try to kill himself theres no way the cowboys would let him play sunday, and the only reason that is in question is his hand injury. another point, i think it was dan lebatard that said it, is that TO is a 'relentless teller of truth'. he doesnt know what damage control is or how to put a good spin on his life. i dont think he decided to learn that this morning, and i dont think he had anything but a reaction to meds.

Can I make it official that nobody cares?

Maybe with an ®...

It's official -- nobody cares®.

Blog Entries
    Again?

I'm hearing things.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread