+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds considering breakfast all day

McDonalds considering breakfast all day

LOS ANGELES - McDonald’s Corp. may soon offer its breakfast menu all day long as a new restaurant layout will make it easier to prepare a wide variety of foods at once, its chief executive said Wednesday.

Speaking at the Bank of America 36th Annual Investment Conference in San Francisco, McDonald’s CEO Jim Skinner said the company was implementing a new restaurant operating system that would finally make selling breakfast all day possible.

“It’s not compatible with our current operating system,” Skinner said about offering its breakfast menu all day. “But with this system, that could be possible.”

The so-called flexible operating platform will make McDonald’s food preparation processes more transparent to customers and “offer more variety with greater ease,” Skinner said.

Breakfast sales have been a key part of McDonald’s three-year turnaround thanks in part to products like McGriddles sandwiches and a new, stronger coffee blend. But the restaurants stop serving breakfast late in the morning to switch over to burgers and other items for lunch and dinner.

The breakfast period has been the “strongest performer” among McDonald’s three major meal segments in the last two to three years and remains “extremely strong,” Chief Financial Officer Matthew Paull said during the presentation.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14924690/

oh sweet goodness.........mcdonald's breakfast all day? sausage mcmuffin with a hashbrown and coffee just might be nature's most perfect meal.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    In the past decade or so, I've probably gone to a Greasy McDs about a dozen times -- all for quick breakfast drivethru/carryouts. I'm part of the growing market... wicked!

How does BiggChris feel about this development? Will his Everyday McDonald's now become his Every Night McDonald's as well?
    STEW BEEF!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    How does BiggChris feel about this development? Will his Everyday McDonald's now become his Every Night McDonald's as well?
    asshole

Good to see you again BC.
    STEW BEEF!

Yea
    Well, I know how my comp situations are

Blog Entries
    2 am, what's up with your friend?
    Find a new slant.

Breakfast burritos with picante sauce all day?! I'm in a greasy, fatty heaven.

But then we wouldn't have the classic scene in Falling Down.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread