+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: OGT: Michigan @ Notre Dame

Dude, you made your point in 56 threads now. I think that's sufficient.

You talk about how I pick Michigan to win every game. That's right. I should. When your team is always ranked among the best and always has top talent, why wouldn't you? There is no reason they shouldn't have at least a chance to win every game.

Even when they lose, how often do they get blown out? But you have to admit, sometimes the way everyone else - including all your best friends from Around the Horn and other media, get on a hype train and make it seem like a game will be one-sided. I'll admit I was nervous about this game, just like I will always be nervous about Ohio State and any Rose Bowl, but I stuck my head out there. I didn't back away from it and I was fully prepared to take heat and lots of it if I was wrong. I took heat for my Sparty pick too. If you weren't so busy bitching about Mood you would see that I gave your Spartans love in that game thread.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    one thing that bothers me still is braeston. coaching staff needs to figure him out. he's way to big of a telent to be so ineffective.

if he cant catch, he probably shouldnt be a reciever. i dont know about converting him to CB (especially at this point in the season), but there are ways he could still be a homerun threat on offense, we just got to find the right way to get him the ball.

one thing michigan did in drew henson era well was run alot of reverses. you could count on one or two big gains a game with a reverse. i think braeston would be an ideal candidate for that role.
    I agree Breaston isn't living up to his potential...but could it be that Manningham is just outplaying everyone in the UM recieving core? just a thought.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    one thing michigan did in drew henson era well was run alot of reverses. you could count on one or two big gains a game with a reverse. i think braeston would be an ideal candidate for that role.
    The drew henson era was garbage IMO. They couldnt even figure out brady was better than him. i'd rather get back to the decoy plays of the 97 campaign with the bread and butter semi-bootleg PA to the tight end. I liked that offense, I felt it had great balance even though it was a run first offense. I see some of that run first balance this year in the playcalling. partly why i've made Michigan my sleeper pick for the BCS title game this year.

I still dont see it as a gimme though. But i see a team thats on the right track this year.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

that is great

That's fricking classic Wizzle. I heard Belegian reading that on the radio this morning. Hilarious. [smilie=thumbsup.gi:

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Thousands of Michigan fans will recite for years to come where they were when the Wolverines marched into South Bend, buried their recent failures, doubts and disrespect and re-claimed their seat on the national stage.-Rivals.com

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Brady Quinn For Heisman. Enjoy.

Last edited by Kstat; 09-20-2006 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Michigan and Notre Dame reportedly will restart their football series in 2018. http://on.freep.com/29qbDLl
    Find a new slant.

Nice to have an easy wins early in the schedule.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Such a great game that 2006 one was!

+ Reply to Thread