+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Michigan @ Notre Dame

Blog Entries
    To a ND hater like myself this is a true thing of beauty.

27-7 barely over a quarter into the game.

Incredible!!
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    LMFAO!!

Fuck the Irish and NBC!!!

34-7

Find a new slant.

I'm here to talk about the game. Where is everyone else? Everyone in the world was picking Notre Dame, right? So that means MOLA and I are the only ones that were right. If I didn't take so much crap before the game, I wouldn't be here to gloat. But I did, so I am.
    I expect some serious confessions. Michigan is for real. You all said it, Notre Dame was a great team right? Well, we dominated them from the third play to the last. What do you have to say?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

even though i did end up sticking with my boys, im still shocked.

the michigan checklist is:

beat ND
    beat OSU
    win the big ten
    win the bowl game

this year, i'd say the first two have way more significance than usual. so lloyd get a huge star for this one.

if lloyd had another 0-4 year on the list, i was sure he'd be gone. this one is big, getting OSU might be bigger.

this team does have flashes of 97. our offense has the same coordinator and balance. the D looks just as attacking. the only difference is we dont have quite the playmaker that 97 team had. if hall really does play like an all-american, this team could really make some noise.

ps: i was really impressed by henne today. that first pick was about as dumb a throw you could make, but he hustled to prevent a TD, and he bounced right back after that. good character on the kid.

Jeth - I'll be the first to give you props.

This game was fucking GREAT! Realistically, this score should have been about 47-7. A bad call on a 4th and 10 pass interference and another phantom penalty handed the Irish 14 points. I was so impressed by the Wolves today I don't know what else to say. Let's just not have a letdown next week. I think we have a little revenge to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Speaking of Hall as an All-American, we haven't been able to see too much from him this year because teams aren't going at him.
    But Woodley is making a big, big case for All-American. While he didn't get many big hits today, adding that TD to his season resume is strong.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Michigan is my sleeper National title game pick. Of course i expected Henne, hart, and breaston to grow into stars. that doesnt happen, then nevermind.

^^^What he said minus breaston.

Brady Quinn=overrated, ND=Overrated, Burgess=Very good LB.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    I'm here to talk about the game. Where is everyone else? Everyone in the world was picking Notre Dame, right? So that means MOLA and I are the only ones that were right. If I didn't take so much crap before the game, I wouldn't be here to gloat. But I did, so I am.
    I expect some serious confessions. Michigan is for real. You all said it, Notre Dame was a great team right? Well, we dominated them from the third play to the last. What do you have to say?
    Even though I didn't say so on here, I thought U of M would win. What had Notre Dame done to be #2? They didn't earn that ranking from last year's play IMO. They have some great players, but Michigan has a great team.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Props to Jethro, Gutz & Diddy... so much for our national pundits.
    Already looking forward to the November showdown with the Buckeyes... the next media goliath to be exposed?

Any guesses where U.M.'s ranking will land this week?
    I'll guess #3

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury
    Props to Jethro, Gutz & Diddy... so much for our national pundits.
    Already looking forward to the November showdown with the Buckeyes... the next media goliath to be exposed?

Any guesses where U.M.'s ranking will land this week?
    I'll guess #3
    i'd guess 5-6 would be their spot. With 3 coming if we win about 4-5 more games.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread