+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Michigan @ Notre Dame

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    screw playing chumps in the preseason, get some real games lloyd.
    New Coordinator and no preseason to test things out. Honestly we're lucky we are playing the irish this early. Because i'm sure they'd want another game to get familiar with the new playbook. But I do think michigan has a better team. But Notre Dame has a better coach. So it balances out to another nail biter.
    Gutz, if you think Michigan has a better team than Notre Dame, you are smoking some serious shit. Don't get me wrong, Michigan's Defense is very good. So is their running game. However, Notre Dame is the #1 or #2 team in the nation. The best coach in the game in my opinion, Top 3 quarterback, very good running back, two great wide outs, and a much much improved defense. I'm sorry, but if Michigan is going to beat ND, it's going to take some luck for it to happen. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it's not likely.
    Whatever. Notre Dame is overrated talent wise. theres a reason they are great now and its coaching. By far better coaching than the wolverines. But they are just as far behind the wolverines in talent. You need to stop drinking the espn Irish kool aid. Even last year USC said it was the playcalling that caught them off guard, not the talent. Pete carroll got severely outcoached, but luckily his team was killing in the talent department enough to beat the barely.

Take away charlie weiss and these guys dont make it any higher than 20 on the College rankings IMO. Its amazing how people think the talent has shot up ten fold at notre dame after one year. It will eventually, but these leftovers are not better talent wise than Michigan.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I don't know man. ND brought in a Top 3 recruiting class and their offensive playmakers have serious talent. Defensive talent probably equals things out. I don't disagree that they have close to the same talent.

I totally disagree that Michigan is as good as ND. Not even close IMO.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I don't know man. ND brought in a Top 3 recruiting class and their offensive playmakers have serious talent. Defensive talent probably equals things out. I don't disagree that they have close to the same talent.

I totally disagree that Michigan is as good as ND. Not even close IMO.
    Kool aid kool Aid Kool Aid.

Would you say that about them if weiss wasn't the coach?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I would, I don't think UM has top 15 talent, ND is top 10 at worst.

Ok... Jethro... It's been a couple of days... and there's some pretty serious talk about your boys not being able to handle theirs. You've been pretty quiet on the subject as well. That's not a good sign. Show me sumthin', cuz if they pull off the upset... It's not gonna mean as much when you're blowing this page up.

OGT: Michigan @ Notre Dame

From ESPN.com-When you own the most victories in college football history, the highest winning percentage, the most distinctive helmet and the best fight song, you're not typically burdened with statement games.

But sometimes, not even an NCAA-record 31 straight bowl bids, 11 national titles or three Heisman Trophies are enough.

Not this season, and definitely not this week.

The Wolverines (2-0) will most assuredly make a statement Saturday at Notre Dame (2-0).

OH BABY! It's on. Predictions?
    Last edited by Moodini31; 09-13-2006 at 09:49 PM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    I think the gamblers have figured out that the underdog has done pretty well in this series over the past few years. Anytime a game is a coin flip or a near coin flip and somebody is going top give you 7 points, you take that all day.

That being said, I'd be surprised if UM won the game.
    Find a new slant.

Notre Dame by 13. This one won't even be fun to watch unless Henne gets his head out of his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread