Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
screw playing chumps in the preseason, get some real games lloyd.
New Coordinator and no preseason to test things out. Honestly we're lucky we are playing the irish this early. Because i'm sure they'd want another game to get familiar with the new playbook. But I do think michigan has a better team. But Notre Dame has a better coach. So it balances out to another nail biter.
Gutz, if you think Michigan has a better team than Notre Dame, you are smoking some serious shit. Don't get me wrong, Michigan's Defense is very good. So is their running game. However, Notre Dame is the #1 or #2 team in the nation. The best coach in the game in my opinion, Top 3 quarterback, very good running back, two great wide outs, and a much much improved defense. I'm sorry, but if Michigan is going to beat ND, it's going to take some luck for it to happen. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it's not likely.
Whatever. Notre Dame is overrated talent wise. theres a reason they are great now and its coaching. By far better coaching than the wolverines. But they are just as far behind the wolverines in talent. You need to stop drinking the espn Irish kool aid. Even last year USC said it was the playcalling that caught them off guard, not the talent. Pete carroll got severely outcoached, but luckily his team was killing in the talent department enough to beat the barely.

Take away charlie weiss and these guys dont make it any higher than 20 on the College rankings IMO. Its amazing how people think the talent has shot up ten fold at notre dame after one year. It will eventually, but these leftovers are not better talent wise than Michigan.