+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Madden 07!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Quote Originally Posted by cruscott35

Go to www.maddenmania.com register, and view the forums, there's fixes there, kinda ghetto fixes, but it'll fix it.

Just be careful of what you say over there because they are rather ban happy. Heaven forbid you critique the Madden franchise is any way.

Yeah, but there NCAA rosters are freaking sweet...Not to mention there are some dorks who'll make realistic draft classes for six years down the road to import into madden. I love those nerds.

Does anyone know if they're going to be updated rosters for Madden on the 360 this year? If yes, where do you go to get them? I didn't find a download spot anywhere when I was online, but I started an online game and I had to download a roster, but when I checked it, it wasn't very updated. Rogers was still on the Lions and Duckett was still on the Falcons. Any info?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Every time I go online to play, a notice comes up saying their are updated rosters. I select download and I'm off and running.

21-3 online boooooooy

Yo...Just select create session like you are going to start an online game. As your opponent is selecting their team, the game will make you update your roster. Once it is updated, back out and get into your superstar mode.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Yo...Just select create session like you are going to start an online game. As your opponent is selecting their team, the game will make you update your roster. Once it is updated, back out and get into your superstar mode.
    Got it the other night, thanks Tre. I'm runnin' with the Cardinals in Franchise mode. L Fitz and the boyz are putting up some crazy numbers!

Did you rename your stadium "The Pink Taco"?
    STEW BEEF!

I just did something amazing the other night. I'm in the year 2010 with the Lions. I imported all the draft classes from NCAA and I've got Vince Young at QB, Adrian Peterson at RB, and LaMarr Woodley on the d-line. I was getting sick of playing the computer in franchise mode, so I attempted to get a Live opponent. It found someone right away and I played against a real user in my franchise game vs. the Packers! He was rolling with Aaron Rodgers at QB and Steve Slaton at RB. It was so much better than playing the computer and I got the win and it counted in the franchise and all the stats were updated too. Awesome. If you've got Madden, you have to check it out if you haven't already.

I had Madden for 3 days then traded it in.

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I had Madden for 3 days then traded it in.
    Why? Sure it's not a classic, but it's not that bad.

+ Reply to Thread