+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Madden 07!!!!

Sounds like a freak unfortunate play rather than a glitch. I doubt you'll ever see that one again haha.

I played 3 complete games as a LT in superstar mode...loved every second of it.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    really? i was wondering if anyone was going to do SS with a lineman or kicker.

another thing im not big on, is in SS mode i have the CPU play defense since im lazy. i swear not one second ticks off between plays before the other team is walking up to the line. i moved my game time from 7 min quarters to 5 mins to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Sounds like a freak unfortunate play rather than a glitch. I doubt you'll ever see that one again haha.
    really? just happened again. this time a curl route to terry glenn. once again caught at the one, thankfully he got tackled at the 10 though. turned into a field goal because it was 3rd down.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    really? i was wondering if anyone was going to do SS with a lineman or kicker.

another thing im not big on, is in SS mode i have the CPU play defense since im lazy. i swear not one second ticks off between plays before the other team is walking up to the line. i moved my game time from 7 min quarters to 5 mins to compensate.
    Dude, why would you want to sit and wait while the other team picks their plays? They do the plays in speed up mode because nobody wants to sit their watching a game for an eternity while your superstar isn't on the field.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Thumbs up

i just grabbed it for ps2. i like it alot and i think they just ported an upgraded version of 2006. but i had no problems with 2006 for the most part so i like the upgrades and think this is the best madden yet on ps2 atleast.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Dude, why would you want to sit and wait while the other team picks their plays? They do the plays in speed up mode because nobody wants to sit their watching a game for an eternity while your superstar isn't on the field.
    no, it can jump ahead but take a realistic amount of time off the clock rather than nothing.

Madden's only sitting at an 83.3% on Gamerankings.com. I'm shocked. I'd give it at least a 90%. Superstar mode is the coolest thing ever.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I would put it at 95%. It is one of the best football games I've ever played. I absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Madden's only sitting at an 83.3% on Gamerankings.com. I'm shocked. I'd give it at least a 90%. Superstar mode is the coolest thing ever.
    After playing a bit more, I'm going to have to seriously change my review. 2 things that really piss me off are the fatigue meter bug, where no matter how hard you are working a guy, his fatigue meter will appear full even though he's not. The rumor is that EA is going to have a patch available to download to fix this very soon.

Also, the game-killing Hall Of Fame roster glitch just got me! AAAAAAAH! After doing pretty well during a game during superstar mode, I returned to the main menu and decided to check out my Madden gamer level. A pop-up box pops up saying I've unlocked some Hall Of Fame players and they're now in the free agent pool. I tried to save the roster, and delete it, then start the game over so the default roster would load up, but nope, Sammy Baugh, Herb Adderly, Y.A. Tittle, and Chuck Bednarik will all be free agents when I start my franchise!

Why can't EA get football right on the 360? Freaking GAAAAAAAAY!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread