+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suspected JonBenet Ramsey killer captured (will not be charged, possible hoax)

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    no because, we'll still keep fucking up. this is why i've always been against the leaking and providing of too many case deatails to the public. gag orders and no tv courtrooms would go a long way in slowing down a little bit of the "i think he did and hope he dies, though i'm not sure" element.
    So, the proposal to deal with a lack of common sense from the masses, in the form of prejudice inspired by the tabloids, is just to insulate the stupid masses from it? Why not actually teach people how to ask critical questions and use their brains instead? Why not get people to demand good journalism? Why not demand professional ethics from the professionals paid with tax dollars, so they don't feel compelled to play the press, even if the defense does?

<sigh> Yeah, my idealism is showing.
    your ideas cost too much money. jeez you're a cash hog Mxy.

seriously that idea is good. but people dont like being educated. have you ever tried to explain the downsides of george bush the people that voted for him?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    OJ did it Gutz. Get over it.
    i got over before it was ever a topic in here. it seems everyone who didnt agree with me hasnt.

what i was talking bout was the fail safe for mxy's plan. which i had taken for granted wouldnt work because people dont wanna be educated for the most part..
    ^

Did I not agree with you?
    probally. its been to long a week to remember. also proof of how oj related subjects havent been on my mind.
    ^

Closer to your mind than the English language I hope. I'll keep working on the cookie crisp looking for my Gutz Gatsu decoder ring.

Closer to your mind than the English language I hope. I'll keep working on the cookie crisp looking for my Gutz Gatsu decoder ring.
    Favorite cereal of all time, hands down.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    1. that guy looks scary. straight up child molester if you ask me. regardless, im not sure he isnt just trying to be 'cool' in his mind. i havent heard all the facts so if i missed something, forgive me. but i just think he might like the 'prison life' *cough cough*.

2. ive said it here before... gutz, my p's voted for bush and will look you in the eye and tell you he is absolutely one of the greatest presidents weve ever had. i feel your pain.

3. good luck finding an impartial jury.. this guy is getting convicted no matter what comes up in the trial.

No one likes the child molester prison life. Perhaps dude is at the end of his rope and looking to die the hard way though.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    -- A U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN that the man held in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey offered details about the condition of her body that have never been made public.
    Okay, they can kill him now.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread