+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigers @ Red Sox Aug 14-16

The Tigers have drawn more walks tonight than the whole White Sox series.

SHIT!

Granderson's crappy relay throw cost us a run.

I'm really starting to think this whole thing with us not being able to beat the White Sox is just mental. We seem to get clutch hits and big outs against every team except them. It has to be mental.

What the hell happened to everyone this week?

Great win tonight by the Tigers. Everyone was panicing and the Tigers calmed them down with a convincing win tonight. And what's even more amazing, it was our B lineup that whooped on Boston. Great job by Vance and Infante.

P.S. Anyone else baffled by about Zumaya's recent control?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    P.S. Anyone else baffled by about Zumaya's recent control?
    Engrish Prease?

-about

Smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    -about

Smartass.
    I think he is becoming predictable to hitters. They know his heater is out of this world and are sitting on the breaking stuff since it is usually out of the zone, so it looks like his control is a lot worse now then 3 months ago.

Don't get me wrong he is struggling more and more, but rookies usually hit a wall at this time because of innings and/or hitters have more film to study their tendancies. Almost every rookie phenom is have similar issues right now.

As soon as he learns to locate the breaking pitch, he'll be one of the best late innings reliver in baseball.

+ Reply to Thread