+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 'Fuck Xbox360 in the Goat Ass' thread...

Dang T, that really sucks dude. They should send you a brand new one, not Kameo. GAAAAAAAY! You can come to my crib if you start to go through withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    You NEVER buy an electronic product when it's first launched. There will be some kind of problem and you'll have to deal with recalls and shit.
    I was thinking the same thing too Arch. (I'm currently on my 5th PS2 due to these type of issues) But I just could not wait to get a 360. Since Microsoft screwed up and shipped less than expected (I reserved it in July of 05) I had to wait one month after the launch to get one and mine has been money in the bank. (Knock on wood). It's froze up on me a few times, usually during Oblivion, but nothing major.

Gutz, you talk about the PS3 and the warranty and the extra warranty? Damn dog, you're gonna be dropping a G and a half. Sony is reediculous, I am boycotting the PS3.

As amazing as the 360 is, Microsoft really has dropped the ball on a few things.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31

Gutz, you talk about the PS3 and the warranty and the extra warranty? Damn dog, you're gonna be dropping a G and a half. Sony is reediculous, I am boycotting the PS3.
    No i'm not. The ps3 warranty is free and the Store warranty to cover after is about 20 to 40 bones. Not a big deal at all. And at the spot i go to their warranty lasts two years after the Sony one expires.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Dang T, that really sucks dude. They should send you a brand new one, not Kameo. GAAAAAAAY! You can come to my crib if you start to go through withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    You NEVER buy an electronic product when it's first launched. There will be some kind of problem and you'll have to deal with recalls and shit.
    I was thinking the same thing too Arch. (I'm currently on my 5th PS2 due to these type of issues) But I just could not wait to get a 360. Since Microsoft screwed up and shipped less than expected (I reserved it in July of 05) I had to wait one month after the launch to get one and mine has been money in the bank. (Knock on wood). It's froze up on me a few times, usually during Oblivion, but nothing major.

As amazing as the 360 is, Microsoft really has dropped the ball on a few things.
    yeah, I got mine on that second shipment right before christmas and haven't had any problems besides NCAA freezing once and MLB 2K^ freezing, but those are game issues and not system related.

Other than that, it's been running like a champ and I've logged a decent amount of time on it.

My cousin, however, did get a launch system and had to send it in to get fixed within a couple weeks of receiving it. He got his back in about a week and I think it's working fine now.

I'm gonna buy another one just because I can...LOL. So I'll have 2 when my other gets fixed. I will have one in my room as a DVD player, which I need anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Put it on Ebay and go buy another.
    Seems like the growing trend everywhere. Screw the other guy, all about me, money money money.

Computer companies try to increase their revenue by finding cheaper ways to make products and become more rich. They top it off by taking more of your money for warranties that should come with the product for free. The stuff breaks down. Consumer is pissed. Consumer puts it on EBay and screws over somebody else. The ebay buyer gets pissed and tries to sell it to somebody else and screw them over.

Great world we live in isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Put it on Ebay and go buy another.
    Seems like the growing trend everywhere. Screw the other guy, all about me, money money money.

Computer companies try to increase their revenue by finding cheaper ways to make products and become more rich. They top it off by taking more of your money for warranties that should come with the product for free. The stuff breaks down. Consumer is pissed. Consumer puts it on EBay and screws over somebody else. The ebay buyer gets pissed and tries to sell it to somebody else and screw them over.

Great world we live in isn't it.
    Preach on brotha!

And Polish, I'm really feeling the name switch JickBoy! AHAHAHA!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

LOL at ME!

I agree with Tre.

Have fun with the B system, Jedis.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    PC gaming

that $650 is more than ive spent on my pc in 3 or 4 years, and my PC has 360 level graphics.

+ Reply to Thread