+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tigers @ White Sox Aug 11-13

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Diddy, all the right handed hitters were hacking away at the first pitch not just Puge. They might as well have too, that was all they were going to get to hit.
    We got bitch owned tonight. Gotta win tomarrow.
    right. but when conteras got out #27, he was on pitch ~100.

how many outs came after one or two pitches? at this time in the season, no one wants to pitch deep into a game. if some of our hitters showed any patience tonight, conteras probably leaves after 7, and we atleast get a chance against there bullpen.

and this is nothing new for pudge. polanco is the same way. its why i dont think either one is irreplaceable. if they hit 20 points lower, but would actually work the count, both would be way more valuable.

btw, think about that. i think his final pitch count was 101. he allowed three hits and one walk. thats 31 batters taking 101 pitches. thats ~3.25 pitches/at bat. thats rediculous.

but like i said, its all good with the tigers for me. i just hope dombrowski addresses this in the offseason. this team is definitly not a 'moneyball' team.

Carlos Guillen is a fucking clown.

As well as Brandon Inge.

Kenny Rogers could have been gunning for CG SO.

This one fucking pissed me off. No reason why we should have lost that game. Fuck.

The White Sox had no Earned Runs today and they still won. That's fucking pathetic.

And if Inge had any chance of winning a Gold Glove this season, he just threw it away.

I'm still fucking pissed. Rogers threw a shutout and he still got the fucking loss because of stupid plays. I hope Leyland ripped them a new asshole. No matter how much he down plays it to the media, he knows these are still big games. You cant make stupid plays like that agains the world champs. You give these guys any extra outs, and your dead. They fucked us.

these tigers dont seem mentally tough to me. probably not a surprise, as this franchise has been the worst franchise in sports for 20 years. i hope they figure this out. the white sox talk to the media how they like to play the tigers cuz its easy for them, and right now, theyre right. tomorrow isnt a must win, but its a huge game.

Sad thing is, we won this game. Really, any other day, Guillen and Inge make those plays. Rogers threw a shut out. Stupid mental mistakes cost us the game. That pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    these tigers dont seem mentally tough to me. probably not a surprise, as this franchise has been the worst franchise in sports for 20 years. i hope they figure this out. the white sox talk to the media how they like to play the tigers cuz its easy for them, and right now, theyre right. tomorrow isnt a must win, but its a huge game.
    Yeah, this team is pretty weak mentally.

Whenever their down late in games, they tend to throw in the towel and quit.

+ Reply to Thread