+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dead Rising

Dead Rising

Anybody else playing this? Man, this game has re-energized my Xbox 360. I was sort of getting bored with it, seeing that the only 4 games I really liked on it so far we're all on the PC and generally better. Anybody who likes zombie apocalypse or survival movies, or anything George Romero, you need to get this game. I suggest checking out this review to as it does the best job of explaining how I feel about it out of any of the reviews I've looked at so far.

Comrade, is it really that good man? I would think it would get old just button mashing zombies over and over again. I'll download the demo and check it out.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I got this game last week and it not only is addicting as shit, it's freaking hilarious. If you want to kill zombies for 72 hours, you can. But you won't get the "true" ending. Basically, this is a video game of a B-movie, and that's what makes it fun. There will be times when you just start cracking up during the game.

Realistically, the only complaint I have is the frequent loading screens, and the limited saving. I would definitely recommend this, Mood.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Thanks for the info Mo. I felt the demo big time. I think I'll wait until the price comes down and I hit a "lull". Right now I'm rocking Madden, NCAA, Hitman, GRAW, plus Bankshot Billiards in the arcade.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread