+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 07 (Xbox 360) Review

Third person right here...game is a HUGE disappointment.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Ok, so you guys don't like the game. Are you still going to compete in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Ok, so you guys don't like the game. Are you still going to compete in the league?
    Few things I gather...they cannot figure out your website and they think the game is too hard...I think it is an issue with THEM not the game/your site

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    I regards to the clock issue they were having about it not stopping after a first down, it was a rule change this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    I regards to the clock issue they were having about it not stopping after a first down, it was a rule change this year.
    I wasnt even going to bother explaining that to them...lol

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    lol...I hate to say it...but you guys arent good enough to play the game then. Enjoy Madden, you are the FIRST TWO PEOPLE that I have heard bitch about the game like this...It is really too bad...
    Muhme, you gotta relax dog. Not good enough to play the game? Are you kidding me? I still haven't lost a single game to anyone and I'm complaining. Everyone that I've played the game with in person and talked to has torn the game apart. Check out the reviews for the game. The NCAA games on PS2 were always areound 95% and reviews for this game are around 80%, some even dipping into the seventies, which I think is being a bit generous. I think you guys have the blinders on.

And about that "rule change" you were talking about, how come if you get a first down and run no huddle, the clock runs, but if you go to the huddle to pick your play, the clock is stopped until you get to the line of scrimmage?

As for the league, I'm still planning to be in it just because it's a college football league and that's tight. But this game is not very good at all.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    lol...I hate to say it...but you guys arent good enough to play the game then. Enjoy Madden, you are the FIRST TWO PEOPLE that I have heard bitch about the game like this...It is really too bad...
    Muhme, you gotta relax dog. Not good enough to play the game? Are you kidding me? I still haven't lost a single game to anyone and I'm complaining. Everyone that I've played the game with in person and talked to has torn the game apart. Check out the reviews for the game. The NCAA games on PS2 were always areound 95% and reviews for this game are around 80%, some even dipping into the seventies, which I think is being a bit generous. I think you guys have the blinders on.

And about that "rule change" you were talking about, how come if you get a first down and run no huddle, the clock runs, but if you go to the huddle to pick your play, the clock is stopped until you get to the line of scrimmage?

As for the league, I'm still planning to be in it just because it's a college football league and that's tight. But this game is not very good at all.

PLAY TODAY before 8pm????

Not good enough?!!!!!! Wow, I wish I could play you so bad right now. If I can hang my hat on anything it's my skills on NCAA year to year. This is the worst I've ever been on NCAA because I didn't dedicate all my video game time to it (Ghost Recon owns my life) and I was still near the top 1,000 online. I played a dude ranked in the Top 500 online. He told me I'd probably quit by halftime because that is what everyone does against him because he beats them so bad. Beat him by 40 and he said I was the best he's played online in 2 years. I feel like a douche bag giving bragging stories like this, but if my skills are questioned, I need to let you know...my skills aren't the problem.

As Moodini said, Gamerankings.com is the best ranking website out and they always have NCAA in the mid 90%. Gamerankings gives an average ranking based on all reviews provided by every video game publication in the US. You think they are wrong when every publication has it as the worst game in the series?

I SUCK AT THE GAME...

AND STILL DISLIKE IT

Good enough for ya tough guy?

+ Reply to Thread