+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

unwelcome racial comments

You know what all those guys are saying about the Delk signing? "Oh great another overrated black boy."

Are you saying that people that speak Spanish are lazy and need extra rest? You're on thin ice pal.

He would never make a pie from white beans.

I applaud this administration and it's banning of Taymelo. He has been a long outspoken proponent of the liberal, Jesus hating homosexster agenda. God lifted his protective shield from Taymelo's IP because of his radical leftwing views. Let this be a warning to you Taymelo. REPENT! Change your ways! Embrace Jesus (you know hate fags, protect the wealthy and blow up abortion clinics). Your IP will once again be protected once you change your evil ways.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Falwell
    I applaud this administration and it's banning of Taymelo. He has been a long outspoken proponent of the liberal, Jesus hating homosexster agenda. God lifted his protective shield from Taymelo's IP because of his radical leftwing views. Let this be a warning to you Taymelo. REPENT! Change your ways! Embrace Jesus (you know hate fags, protect the wealthy and blow up abortion clinics). Your IP will once again be protected once you change your evil ways.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain

Black people suck at hockey.

But hockey isn't a sport.

too long, didn't read

I have alerted the syndicate that filth such as this should not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethejuggalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    0/10

Boo. Shameful.

Taymil-come to WRH. Like your brethren wandering the desert after fleeing the Pharoh, we shall be your holyland.
    no don't welcome him in as he is an awful poster

but i do send my condolences as he was banned for the dumbest of reasons. i wonder what he'll do now with all the free time that he has from not being able to write long, boring, unreadable posts
    LMAO! Shane is now the best poster here.

The longer your posts are the more insightful they are.

+ Reply to Thread