BYAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This looks like fun.

I love fried chicken and watermelon. Some White people dont like WM, but I never met a non black who hates FCH. ITS FRIED FUCKING CHICKEN.
NOT ONLY BLACKS LIKE IT, STFU ABOUT THAT.

ALL THE JEWS SHOULD JUST STOP FUCKING WITH THE ARABS, AND GO TO YOUR GOD DAMN BARMITZVAS(another thing about Jews, they put Z's where there should be S's.)

I like Black people, never met a black I hate, except for Gutz, who is a fat arrogant retarded monkey who just likes to cause trouble and is insicure and is a douche bag, but other than that blacks are sweet.

Alls Latinos like to do is sit on their porch and smoke weed.

Irsih people are well........look at skelly and you will find things to hate about them.

ASIANS AND OLD PEOPLE, GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD, YOU CANT DRIVE.

White people a dicks. some are old school and efficent and are good little boys and go to college and get a degree, or theres some who just dont give a fuck and like to write on their friends when they pass out and have parents who let them be who they want but know where there at. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

ALL THE JEWS CAUSE WAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germans are gay.

French women dont shave their legs, then again niether does Mo'Nique.

Bikers, alls they like to do is smoke and biuld bikes and act life fuck bags.

Goths, go kill your selfs.

Young girls of today, go kill your self as well.

Also who ever made this movie, kill your self, ever though your probably dead.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0227672/

Now that I have made the most racist useless post ever, I would like to announce that this is my curtian call post, and I will no longer post at WTFDetroit.com. It has been fun, but the end is near for this website.

I would like to thank the following:

MOLA1
NQ
Elektra
Denny Mclain
Got Crotty?
WOD
Jethro34
Gutz
Taymelo
every spartian fan
every UM fan.