+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    And why the fuck wasn't varsity banned for this

Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    I'm kinda mad my race is getting stereotypic "cheap" comments from a jewish guy of ALL people. Anyway, as a black man I always give 15-20%...though I make no promises to people that "don't waste their time".
    So it's okay for a black guy to stereotype Jews but it's not okay for a Jew to stereotype a black? Okay then I'll run with that until I get banned. From here on out I will refer to the owner of the Pistons as the Star of Davidson, Jewy Heebstein, or Himey Kikenberg. And that's okay since it's his cheapness (which according to varsity is a Jewish trait) that cost us Ben Wallace.
    First and foremost mine pokes fun at the fact that someone would state a stereotype as fact, would do so when his background faced the same stereotype. No where did I call him a cheap jew or say that jews are cheap. This may be one of your poorest attempts to drudge up shit yet.

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Wrath brought up a good point that the only time people have been punished for making "racist" remarks was when they made a stereotype about black people. I've seen a TON of anti-arab shit. Not just stereotypes, (which are always true by the way) but very very anti-arab shit. Anthony has reason to be offended. It's not right that people link the whole arab race with the crap going on the in middle-east. I know plenty of arabs that shake their heads on what the terrorists organizations do out there (Anthony included). And has there been ANY punishments whatsoever? Nope. But a stupid little fried chicken comment gets a week? Let's not deny that blacks like to eat fried chicken. There is nothing hateful or wrong in that at all. It's very true. That isn't "racist." It's just a stereotype.

And of course there has been anti-Jew stuff. It's not a "race," but it is damn close. I've seen anti-hispanic stuff as well. Has anything happened about that? Nope.

It is sickening that once somebody makes one generalization about black people they get handed out a suspension.

This place is getting awful close to RealGM. The thing is, we rarely saw the main moderators like Howard Mass over there. But here, this syndicate group has to come close the half of the posts here (mainly from glenn).

You guys are acting like you are doing everything right over here, but when you start pissing people off, you are doing something wrong.
    Thank goodness we have sociology professor Skelly on board to quantify exactly what is "little" and what is "big". Not to mention what's acceptable...afterall the one black guy you know loves fried chicken...so of course we all do as well! Brilliant....Brilliant!

Bottomline, I don't know how anyone could be insulted by "liking to eat fried chicken." There is nothing hateful in that.

wtf happened in the past 2 fucking days. geez. where the fuck is pharoah!!!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Bottomline, I don't know how anyone could be insulted by "liking to eat fried chicken." There is nothing hateful in that.
    sounds like the typical cop out statement. context is what it is. if you want to make excuses like theres a whole different intent in the statements, good luck. Its a bad argument, definately not worthy of you resurfacing back to WTF again. I can see why you never made mod like you wanted with thinking like that.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

It's not that I "wanted" to be a mod. It's just that when you are the only regular out of 40 or so that isn't a moderator, I took the hint. They didn't want me to moderate because I turned my back on them a while ago when RGM was breaking up. So was I pissed of that I wasn't a moderator? yes. But not because I wanted to moderate, I didn't want to be the only one that wasn't. Hell, even you somehow got to be a moderator.

How is it a cop out statement? There is nothing wrong with liking fried chicken. I didn't think I'd insult you with that. I'm Irish. If you said I like to drink a lot and had a small penis I wouldn't be insulted. Blacks aren't the only people with stereotypes.

BYAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This looks like fun.

I love fried chicken and watermelon. Some White people dont like WM, but I never met a non black who hates FCH. ITS FRIED FUCKING CHICKEN.
    NOT ONLY BLACKS LIKE IT, STFU ABOUT THAT.

ALL THE JEWS SHOULD JUST STOP FUCKING WITH THE ARABS, AND GO TO YOUR GOD DAMN BARMITZVAS(another thing about Jews, they put Z's where there should be S's.)

I like Black people, never met a black I hate, except for Gutz, who is a fat arrogant retarded monkey who just likes to cause trouble and is insicure and is a douche bag, but other than that blacks are sweet.

Alls Latinos like to do is sit on their porch and smoke weed.

Irsih people are well........look at skelly and you will find things to hate about them.

ASIANS AND OLD PEOPLE, GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD, YOU CANT DRIVE.

White people a dicks. some are old school and efficent and are good little boys and go to college and get a degree, or theres some who just dont give a fuck and like to write on their friends when they pass out and have parents who let them be who they want but know where there at. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

ALL THE JEWS CAUSE WAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germans are gay.

French women dont shave their legs, then again niether does Mo'Nique.

Bikers, alls they like to do is smoke and biuld bikes and act life fuck bags.

Goths, go kill your selfs.

Young girls of today, go kill your self as well.

Also who ever made this movie, kill your self, ever though your probably dead.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0227672/

Now that I have made the most racist useless post ever, I would like to announce that this is my curtian call post, and I will no longer post at WTFDetroit.com. It has been fun, but the end is near for this website.

I would like to thank the following:

MOLA1
    NQ
    Elektra
    Denny Mclain
    Got Crotty?
    WOD
    Jethro34
    Gutz
    Taymelo
    every spartian fan
    every UM fan.
    Artis Gilmore.
    Steve
    Thekid
    Uncle Cliffy.

Good bye forever, it was fun.

But I must ride on into the sunset.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    dont even wanna get involved in this anymore. but i did want to say that my friends n i can rip on each other with any given racial comment. we know were just joking and its all good. been called a cracker a million times and i dont care a bit. people should just take stuff at face value, laugh, and move on. i would just like to know if anyone thats bitchin here likes south park, family guy, mind of mencia, snl, mad tv, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    dont even wanna get involved in this anymore. but i did want to say that my friends n i can rip on each other with any given racial comment. we know were just joking and its all good. been called a cracker a million times and i dont care a bit. people should just take stuff at face value, laugh, and move on. i would just like to know if anyone thats bitchin here likes south park, family guy, mind of mencia, snl, mad tv, etc etc.
    hey man, i'm genuinely sorry you've (and everyone else) had to read this garbage. all it takes is a few people to try and derail everything you've been trying to build. instead of helping out, it's always easier to sit back and try to cut down.

from day one, we've had one goal and it was to make the best site for Detroit sports. we've made chat rooms, hooked up people from all around the world with radio feeds who couldn't listen to Pistons games, taken time to write some great Tigers articles, tried to have some fun contests, put our own time and money into the site, etc. etc.......without asking for anything in return but some common decency you'd give someone you met in the street.

but for some reason, a "cool" site is one that you can say whatever the fuck you want with no rules. UxKa, it's cool you can say whatever you want w/ your boys. it's the same with my friends. but, here online, we're not all as close as our close buddies. things get misinterpreted, feelings get hurt, people get pissed.......and we've got to clean things up in the end. we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

anyways, all this shit will get dealt with and we'll try to clean up the trash that people left behind. i feel bad for everyone who comes here to shoot the breeze w/ other cool posters and talk about sports, detroit, and anything else. if we're doing as shitty of a job that some insinuate, you're free to search elsewhere for your sport talk fix. otherwise, i'm sorry for the nonsense you guys have had to see.

+ Reply to Thread