+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

The Official "The Syndicate is Bitchmade" Thread

You guys are all cowards.

"bitchmade" is one of the gayest words in existence(sp?).

Please replace that word with a more masculine insult.

"bitchmade" is one of the gayest words in existence
    Which is why it's the perfect word in describing the fags that run this shit hole.

when I went to register a gimmick account that for some reason won't validate, the so-called randomized word they wanted me to enter was 'fehrer'

Coincidence? You decide.

I got 'hot oven'.

LMFAO @ these fags merging threads in the Stands.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    LMFAO @ these fags merging threads in the Stands.
    you're shit was too dirty for even the Stands.

i'm bored of your temper tantrum.

as they say in Argentina, ADIOS! please spare us your weak attempts and making new user accounts. it just makes you look desperate. matt4interspecieserotica will probably get you laugh back in 4th grade.
    Last edited by Matt; 08-08-2006 at 04:49 PM.

Wrath brought up a good point that the only time people have been punished for making "racist" remarks was when they made a stereotype about black people. I've seen a TON of anti-arab shit. Not just stereotypes, (which are always true by the way) but very very anti-arab shit. Anthony has reason to be offended. It's not right that people link the whole arab race with the crap going on the in middle-east. I know plenty of arabs that shake their heads on what the terrorists organizations do out there (Anthony included). And has there been ANY punishments whatsoever? Nope. But a stupid little fried chicken comment gets a week? Let's not deny that blacks like to eat fried chicken. There is nothing hateful or wrong in that at all. It's very true. That isn't "racist." It's just a stereotype.

And of course there has been anti-Jew stuff. It's not a "race," but it is damn close. I've seen anti-hispanic stuff as well. Has anything happened about that? Nope.

It is sickening that once somebody makes one generalization about black people they get handed out a suspension.

This place is getting awful close to RealGM. The thing is, we rarely saw the main moderators like Howard Mass over there. But here, this syndicate group has to come close the half of the posts here (mainly from glenn).

You guys are acting like you are doing everything right over here, but when you start pissing people off, you are doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Wrath brought up a good point that the only time people have been punished for making "racist" remarks was when they made a stereotype about black people. I've seen a TON of anti-arab shit. Not just stereotypes, (which are always true by the way) but very very anti-arab shit. Anthony has reason to be offended. It's not right that people link the whole arab race with the crap going on the in middle-east. I know plenty of arabs that shake their heads on what the terrorists organizations do out there (Anthony included). And has there been ANY punishments whatsoever? Nope. But a stupid little fried chicken comment gets a week? Let's not deny that blacks like to eat fried chicken. There is nothing hateful or wrong in that at all. It's very true. That isn't "racist." It's just a stereotype.
    shouldn't have blown up those buildings if they don't wanna get called out for it

+ Reply to Thread