+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Why not mow your own lawn?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I find it odd that the supposed "thick skin" bunch are the same bunch acting like girls rather than trying to resolve it like men. I wish i could say it took careful observation to notice this. But unfortunately it was pretty obvious.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    I find it odd that the supposed "thick skin" bunch are the same bunch acting like girls rather than trying to resolve it like men. I wish i could say it took careful observation to notice this. But unfortunately it was pretty obvious.
    You're a dumbass. Ignoring the problem = acting like men? I bet you think all those Germans who ignored the Holocaust (which never happened, BTW) really did a great job of acting like men

Dont talk to him, he's the reason this whole thing is even an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Dont talk to him, he's the reason this whole thing is even an issue.
    wow, and i thought it was you and your constant whining. ...i love that you're rolling with the dumbest part of the group just to get in on this silly shit again. bravo fucktard.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by shanethejuggalo
    You're a dumbass. Ignoring the problem = acting like men? I bet you think all those Germans who ignored the Holocaust (which never happened, BTW) really did a great job of acting like men
    you're probally the dumbest thing typing in here. and you have trouble with reading comprehension. My point was pretty clear. stop being a bitch and learn to articulate ideas that lead to resolution rather than more stupidity.

Your equation of "well if i spout off some of this dumb shit" = dealing with the problem isnt all that sound. But you've never brought any sound discussion to this forum, in fact its a known fact that shane is an idiot. Thanks for not proving anyone wrong on that. Now the ball is in your court. you got a real response shane? one that actually helps rather than spouts off bs? Or are you going to go out like everyone expects you to?
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by shanethejuggalo
    you're probally the dumbest thing typing in here. and you have trouble with reading comprehension. My point was pretty clear. stop being a bitch and learn to articulate ideas that lead to resolution rather than more stupidity.

Your equation of "well if i spout off some of this dumb shit" = dealing with the problem isnt all that sound. But you've never brought any sound discussion to this forum, in fact its a known fact that shane is an idiot. Thanks for not proving anyone wrong on that. Now the ball is in your court. you got a real response shane? one that actually helps rather than spouts off bs? Or are you going to go out like everyone expects you to?
    the "thick skinned" people are posting to prove a point: to illustrate the hypocrisy of the administration here. you're the one having trouble comprehending that.

and i comprehended your stupid fucking point and debunked it already. suck it DX style.

Why is this racist garbage still here?

+ Reply to Thread