+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Your sig fuckes up the margins.
    Thats grounds for bannishment.
    and your gonzo face fucks up mirrors. grounds for the death penalty.

Thats fucking great!

I went out to lunch before class with a black friend and I drove straight to KFC. LMFAO.

enjoy your evening anthony, dont fuck too many poor chickens man in your ongoing love affair with the subject. seriously have fun with it though. i'm sure this place is better now that you've made your stand against the horrible atrocities being forced upon you. maybe you'll get over your obsession with me someday too.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Gutz your posts are worthless. It's a fact not an excuse. Anyone that's posted with me over the last several years knows I have no problem going all out and tearing people to shreds. You just aren't worth the effort. I'm pissed at myself right now for wasting my time even looking at your post and that's when all I did was read the word in all caps.

BTW any member of the syndicate have the balls to answer the question on why Tay was banned for saying blacks are bad tippers but when Varsity says "that's funny coming from a Jew of ALL people" he gets a free pass.

Who said i'm talking to you?
    You give your self way too much credit.
    Shut the fuck up before I blow you up, Crackhead.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Gutz your posts are worthless. It's a fact not an excuse. Anyone that's posted with me over the last several years knows I have no problem going all out and tearing people to shreds. You just aren't worth the effort. I'm pissed at myself right now for wasting my time even looking at your post and that's when all I did was read the word in all caps.

BTW any member of the syndicate have the balls to answer the question on why Tay was banned for saying blacks are bad tippers but when Varsity says "that's funny coming from a Jew of ALL people" he gets a free pass.
    They relized they fucked up

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Who said i'm talking to you?
    You give your self way too much credit.
    Shut the fuck up before I blow you up, Crackhead.
    ~yawn~
    make me since we are at this point. enjoy the week anthony.

pm them or take it up with them out in the open, unless you are the scared prick i think you are. just my opinion though, could be wrong.

its better to stfu rather than following up an excuse with of all things "an excuse". I'm sure you tell yourself that you could tear anyone to shreds after ripping on the great Artis Gilmore. If you believe that, kudos to you. Just don't try to act like i should. But once again its all good, have your tantrum. take it as far as it will go if you can. No need to spending all this time telling me about your imaginary rep. have a good week diddy.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

*deleted swastika image*

-matt
    Last edited by Matt; 08-07-2006 at 11:48 PM. Reason: get that shit outta here, dumbass.

Banned 'cuz I rolled too hard.

Tantrum? I'm relaxed. The Kid is worth more energy than you. Here is the perfect example of why

pm them or take it up with them out in the open, unless you are the scared prick i think you are. just my opinion though, could be wrong.
    You couldn't be more wrong or more fucktarded. Take it up with them out in the open? Good Lord. WTF DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN DOING BY ASKING THAT QUESTION MULTIPLE TIMES IN MULTIPLE THREADS YOU DUMB SHIT! Even a 13 year old can see that bluntly asking members of the syndicate to answer that question in ALL the threads related to Tay's banning is "taking it up with them out in the open".

Get a fucking CAT scan.

You're lucky anti-semitism is welcomed with open arms here.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    You're lucky anti-semitism is welcomed with open arms here.
    Fried Chicken. Watermelons. Colt 45.

Banned 'cuz I rolled too hard.

+ Reply to Thread