+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

Threaded View

unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

And why the fuck wasn't varsity banned for this

Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    I'm kinda mad my race is getting stereotypic "cheap" comments from a jewish guy of ALL people. Anyway, as a black man I always give 15-20%...though I make no promises to people that "don't waste their time".
    So it's okay for a black guy to stereotype Jews but it's not okay for a Jew to stereotype a black? Okay then I'll run with that until I get banned. From here on out I will refer to the owner of the Pistons as the Star of Davidson, Jewy Heebstein, or Himey Kikenberg. And that's okay since it's his cheapness (which according to varsity is a Jewish trait) that cost us Ben Wallace.

First Anthony says all Arabs should move south now he posts a video with this racist garbage. The Syndicate better act quick on this.

I have alerted the syndicate that filth such as this should not be tolerated.

Why is this racist garbage still here?

The mods are asleep at the wheel.

Taymelo was just another overrated jewboy.

unwelcome racial comments

You know what all those guys are saying about the Delk signing? "Oh great another overrated black boy."

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I find it odd that the supposed "thick skin" bunch are the same bunch acting like girls rather than trying to resolve it like men. I wish i could say it took careful observation to notice this. But unfortunately it was pretty obvious.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    I find it odd that the supposed "thick skin" bunch are the same bunch acting like girls rather than trying to resolve it like men. I wish i could say it took careful observation to notice this. But unfortunately it was pretty obvious.
    You're a dumbass. Ignoring the problem = acting like men? I bet you think all those Germans who ignored the Holocaust (which never happened, BTW) really did a great job of acting like men

+ Reply to Thread