+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanethejuggalo

the "thick skinned" people are posting to prove a point: to illustrate the hypocrisy of the administration here. you're the one having trouble comprehending that.
    i already said i understand the point you're trying to make. but, its not that great a way to go about it. Its nothing more than a pussy fit in the long run. So your idea is better than just saying what you feel is wrong with the decision like hermy did?

and i comprehended your stupid fucking point and debunked it already. suck it DX style.
    no you didnt. you made an absolutely retarded assumption and comparisom. like so:
    Ignoring the problem = acting like men?
    you assumed that i asked you to ignore the problem, but i never said as much. I told you to man up and actually make a real point rather than whining your way up and down the forum like a child throwing a tantrum. The only hypocrisy is in you posting more now that theres a chance to bitch about a subject your track record isnt all that good on in the first place.

here's another one:
    I bet you think all those Germans who ignored the Holocaust (which never happened, BTW) really did a great job of acting like men
    another really really bad assumption and a horrifically bad comparisom.

1.)you still were stuck on the false notion somebody told you to do nothing.
    2.)you tried to use the holocaust as a comparisom and it was way off. racial streotype policy=the holocaust? thats a horrible equation. try something that is actually related to the scenario rather than saying the most extreme off the wall comparisom you can think of.

now at this point i can only wonder if you even read more than a sentence of my posts, since you've done so much assuming on things i never came close to saying. good luck trying to look like anything more than cheap version of your fellow WRH member Broncos. because thats about what you amount to at the moment. And i say cheap version, because when he wanted to he could actually speaking like he had a brain. Rather than using a vocabulary he built up watching wwe raw.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Dont talk to him, he's the reason this whole thing is even an issue.
    Gutz is just another overrated black poster.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Dont talk to him, he's the reason this whole thing is even an issue.
    Gutz is just another overrated black poster.
    but probally better than Diddy. who couldn't muster up a valuable post if his parents worthless lives depended on it.

seriously try something new kiddo, the weak one liners got old last season.
    ^

So you're saying white parents are worthless? That sir is racist. Ban this dope.

So you're saying white parents are worthless? That sir is racist. Ban this dope.
    if they are yours, probally so no matter what color they are. its obvious that they couldnt raise you properly. were you one of the kids who threw a tantrum to get what he wanted? pouted alot? cried yourself silly when you felt something was unfair? found your parents wondering why they didnt pull out the night the concieved you? i hope so, because then you'd have a legitimate excuse for your crybaby attitude now. otherwise you're just being a bitch to compensate you weak ability to actually say something of value.
    ^

You should be proud that I'm even wasting my time farting out a one liner. 99% of the time I ignore the gibberish you post. Tell you what post something worthwhile for once and I'll take more than 10 seconds writing out a response.

You should be proud that I'm even wasting my time farting out a one liner. 99% of the time I ignore the gibberish you post. Tell you what post something worthwhile for once and I'll take more than 10 seconds writing out a response.
    LMAO. You're a joke Diddy. Try ignoring my gibberish now or seriously spend more than 10 seconds writing a 12 tear old reply. The "ummmmm well you post something good and i will" excuse is pretty lame. Maybe its all you are about when someone calls you out.......EXCUSES.

Since you're making excuses for your remedial posts, i'll let you be. you can have your tantrum, throw it until you shit your diapers kid. I'm sure you'll bring a gleaming light of clarity to the forum.
    ^

The mods are asleep at the wheel.

Your sig fuckes up the margins.
    Thats grounds for bannishment.

+ Reply to Thread