+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

unwelcome racial comments/other garbage

And why the fuck wasn't varsity banned for this

Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    I'm kinda mad my race is getting stereotypic "cheap" comments from a jewish guy of ALL people. Anyway, as a black man I always give 15-20%...though I make no promises to people that "don't waste their time".
    So it's okay for a black guy to stereotype Jews but it's not okay for a Jew to stereotype a black? Okay then I'll run with that until I get banned. From here on out I will refer to the owner of the Pistons as the Star of Davidson, Jewy Heebstein, or Himey Kikenberg. And that's okay since it's his cheapness (which according to varsity is a Jewish trait) that cost us Ben Wallace.

First Anthony says all Arabs should move south now he posts a video with this racist garbage. The Syndicate better act quick on this.

Taymelo was just another overrated jewboy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    So I can insult other races because I'm black? Sweet!

White people suck at sports.
    Black people suck at hockey.

No, wait. I'm not black. Shit!!!! I guess I'm gone

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    So I can insult other races because I'm black? Sweet!
    It's not sweet. The evil white devil regime that illegaly occupies this nation decided you people get a free pass on insulting other races instead of the 40 acres and a mule your ancestors were promised.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Taymelo was just another overrated jewboy.

Uh oh.

It's not sweet. The evil white devil regime that illegaly occupies this nation decided you people get a free pass on insulting other races instead of the 40 acres and a mule your ancestors were promised.
    That would mean the only true americans® are the indigenous indians... from Cleveland.

"The honorable prophet Elijah Mohhamed (pbuh) foretold the coming of WTF. I officially declare http://wtfdetroit.com/ Farrakhan approved. All praise due to Allah (the blessed and the merciful)."

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber
    Damn...suspensions are dropping like flies.

I'd better get to my suspension shelter before this gets any worse.
    Then beat it, you #@$%..... Oregonian. Gawddamnit!!! How do you insult somebody from Oregon?????????

Are you ethnic, Uni? That might help.

"The honorable prophet Elijah Mohhamed (pbuh) foretold the coming of WTF. I officially declare http://wtfdetroit.com/ Farrakhan approved. All praise due to Allah (the blessed and the merciful)."

I know this guy. His pies are delicious.

+ Reply to Thread