+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stupid question and a bunch of garbage removed from my "AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Jews like the Old Testament more than the new one.
    That's a generalization. Have you been in personal contact with every Stein, Baum, Berg, etc. in existance and gotten their opinions on the matter? If not, then you are in clear violation.

I called 1-800-call-Sam for a free consoltation and he agreed with my assessment. So don't try banning me just yet for that comment because I now have the Bernstein advantage.

When did this topic become the Triple A system for WRH?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I'm scared of the South.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    I called 1-800-call-Sam for a free consoltation and he agreed with my assessment. So don't try banning me just yet for that comment because I now have the Bernstein advantage.
    That jew will charge too much.

BTW, I just drove home, this family of like 89 Chinese packed into one car almost ran me and every other car off the road. Chin couldn't pick a lane.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    when their favorite topic came up.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu

Bloody vaginas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Bloody vaginas?
    Right now, I see Shanethejuggalo as the top prospect.

Sorry I took so long...

Black people, in general, don't tip as well as white people. Black people, in general, like rap music more than white people. Mexican people, in general, like burritos and reggaton...

Here's my story on racial stereotypes, and why they are suggested for a reason, and I think I've told this at WRH as well...

The first day I reported to the ship, we were set to go on a family day cruise, where we get there ass early in the morning, take a bunch of family members and friends out to sea on a big aircraft carrier for the day, let them pretend they are in the navy for 10 hours, and go home. Well, since this was my first day, I didn't really know where everything was, hadn't made friends, didn't know where to hang out, so I wandered down to the "black berthing", one that was heavily populated by black guys, where they slept and relaxed. What did I see, you ask? Four brothers gathered around around a table, playing dominos, watching BET, while a fifth comes down with a plate of chicken wings and watermelon. There was too many stereotypes in that story to make up, and I swear, and TP can attest to this, because I found it so funny that I told him after it happened, this story is 100% true.

+ Reply to Thread