+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stupid question and a bunch of garbage removed from my "AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT" thread.

I can think of no better place to post my 1800th comment than here.

Wow, I thought it was a legit question.

Last night I took 37 Deliveries.

22-White avg tip 6.77
    9-Black avg tip 1.44
    4-Young White Kids (less than ten) avg tip 2.11
    2-Hispanic avg tip .31

I keep a log of all my tips, miles, addresses, order totals, notes etc. Once in a while I will note race, age, or if there was a problem with a customer.

From my direct exp, 25-40 yo Black women tip me personally the absolute worst.

Keep in mind I am the prototypical Delivery Driver, on time, smiling, chatting about anything i see of intrest with customer, in full uniform, etc.

It can also be noted that any race that is sporting a "hip hop" image or speaking in ebonics will give consistantly the worst tip.

My best friend also delivers, he is black and runs the same percentage as I do. Although he does complain much more than I do, and also uses every racial slurin the book to describe every person who does not tip to his personal expectations.

Maybe it is different here in the south, we all have open discussions about these topics daily. We aren't up tight or afraid to speak outloud about a controversial subject. Everyone airs their opinion and we have a stimulating discussion and move on. I am the most un-racially motivated person I know of. I play ball every week with every race in the book. We all talk trash about eachother's race, mom, heiht, size, etc. No one has EVER been offended. I guess we just have thicker skin than most.

BAN ANTHONY! HE'S SAYING ALL ARABS SHOULD MOVE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    BAN ANTHONY! HE'S SAYING ALL ARABS SHOULD MOVE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahah

what an awful policy you guys have. black people don't tip, taymelo is right. maybe it would have been been to say "in most instances, black people don't tip" but come on. are you guys really that sensitive? bunch of vagina having fucks, you guys are

And that's coming from one of the blackest white guys I've ever met. All shane does is chase and use fat assed white women while listening to trick trick. That's about as black as it gets folks.

Black people have more pigment in their skin.

I'm scared of the South.

Jews like the Old Testament more than the new one.

+ Reply to Thread