+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stupid question and a bunch of garbage removed from my "AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT" thread.

Thats fucking great!

I went out to lunch before class with a black friend and I drove straight to KFC. LMFAO.

I went to the mall with my black friend Tyrone and he immediately targeted and cornered a white woman. Luckily, I threw him a basketball in time to distract him otherwise his jungle instincts would have taken over and a poor innocent girl would have been corrupted with an unwanted Ubangi cock.

True story, BTW

Another thing about the chicken thing, there were so many brothers in Norfolk VA that they actually had three competing fried chicken places on the same corner.

Anthony is playing well in the WRH Triple A affiliate, batting .325 with an OBP of .412, including 21 steals in 50 games.

Might be called up soon. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Thats fucking great!

I went out to lunch before class with a black friend and I drove straight to KFC. LMFAO.

Sure it wasn't Popeye's?

Betcha that's orange soda.

12 piece & a biscuit + Sunkist=Nirvana

Book it.

BTW I was eating fried chicken, some coleslaw and drinking a Sunkist when I posted that.

I wonder if I'll get banned for that.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Thats fucking great!

Sure it wasn't Popeye's?

Betcha that's orange soda.

12 piece & a biscuit + Sunkist=Nirvana

Book it.
    No, but when my dads credit info was stolen by blacks from a shop he used to work in, the place it was most used was Churches Chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    BTW I was eating fried chicken, some coleslaw and drinking a Sunkist when I posted that.

I wonder if I'll get banned for that.
    Maybe if it was koolaid

+ Reply to Thread